012

0:00‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒●‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒2:56<<       ||       >>Boys Ain't Shit •SAYGRACE

<<       ||       >>
Boys Ain't Shit

SAYGRACE

"If you want me
act like it."

"Come on Lay, you can't seriously be mad." Mattia says as he unlocks the room door.
"Well I am, I don't want you entertaining other girls unless it's for a mission."
"How was I entertaining her?"
"By flirting Mattia, you can't tell me you didn't see it."

She turns to Alejandro and he shrugs. "Unbelievable." She grabs her bag and walks to the door but is pulled back by Mattia.
"Babe, seriously? You know I don't want anyone but you."
"I know that but they don't, those girls will think they have a chance with what's not theirs and that's scary to think about."

He pulls her into a hug and lets out a large sigh. "I love you Layla, only you, no other girl will ever compare to you." He kisses the top of her head which calms her down.

"Lay." Mari says as soon as she walks into the room.
"Yes?"
"Did you know your sister likes Kairi?"
Layla looks at her sister with a goofy grin as her sister turns red. "I told you that in confidence Mari what the fuck?"
They all giggle a little. "Alex, he's 15, you're 13, you can't—"
"Lay, he flirts back, that's all I have to say."

She wasn't completely wrong, he was flirting with her earlier and Layla witnessed it all. Layla shrugs her shoulders. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do if you try anything with him."

Mari looks at her confused. "Lay, with all do respect, he's a 15 year old boy that you're letting your little sister go after. That doesn't sound weird to you at all?"
"It does, but just because she's going for him doesn't mean hes going for her."
"Rude."

——

Alex pulls her phone out as a way of disengage from the conversation. "This is the most important mission of your life, are you ready?" Alex nods and pulls the mask over her face as Layla does as well. "I'll be here waiting for you both ok?"
"We'll be back soon, don't get distracted by your BOYFRIEND."
"Go away." Mari hugs her friends before sending them over to the car with Mattia and Kairi.