Chapter 24: |Perfectly Imperfect For Each Other |

She was referring Z-Z-Zeno, the second prince himself!!?!

I abruptly put my palm over my mouth trying hard to control my strong blush but still couldn't anyways.

It's alright that she recognizes me by my name but, to call me as his.. g-g-girlfriend is.. ..

"No! We are not dating! I am not Zeno-kun's girlfriend..! He is a very good pal of mine b-but.. b-but.. Dating is just..a big NO!! So, please get up, young lady!! You are really embarrassing me by being like this.. "

I squeaked quick words awerting my eyes with a completely red face and catch the girl smile a bit at my fluster at the corner of my eyes but then immediate turned expressionless again.

She rose up from her bow elegantly like a knight on her eyes and introduced herself more formally.

"It is a honour to finally meet you, my lady, I am Grace, a humble servant from Prince Zenon Altizer Charming's household. One of the maids, who had been assigned to serve you well.. "

The young girl in sixteen with a long braided brunnetes hair, freckled cheeks and bright brown eyes said with a light bow still not making an eye contact.

My eyes widened when I heard Zeno had assigned people to take care of me here.. And, the second I heard that she wasn't the only one I couldn't help but intruppting her formal monologue..

"I-I have been assigned by maids.. A-And.. O-One of them..?? You mean, there are more people here!?! "

I was baffled to numbness.

"Yes, milady. The other maid would be Madame Sarah the dorm lady. We had been sent by his majesty a few months before you had come here..But.. "

She continued as my mind slowly drifted to other things.

Ah.. Madame Sarah, the rigid faced dorm lady who I had bumped into on my first day and the same woman who had tied a pink ribbon on the broken shower before it was fixed. I thought her behavior was exceptionally sweet and considering how these two are the only people I see around the foxes dorm cabin (They do not even step their foots here. I had heard from Alice that this is the only year, maids came to this place) I finally understood why..

They are Zeno's maids.

The maids from his personal mysterious mansion and home, The Blue Palace..

"And, that was the reason I had, had a hard time bringing you the message from his majesty on time, milady.. "

I confess, I completely ignored whatever she had said in the momentary line of thought. But, I randomly caught the gist of what she had said.

"Bring in what message..? You mean, Zeno actually replied to it!!? B-But, when..!? " I asked belwildered.

The girl admitted with a nod.

"Y-Yes.. Before few weeks.. B-But.. Forgiveness please my lady for delaying it for so long!.. Your humble servant couldn't find who, my lady was and thus had a hard time returning the letter, Master Kuro had bought for you weeks ago from his highness.. "

A new kind of energy stirred up on my currently deprived soul.

Hearing this, I really couldn't believe it at all.

I remember that I had seen Kuro come to my dorm at that time. I never found out why because no one knew about it nor could I explain how I found that out.

But, now in realization of finally understanding the reason why...

In my extreme happiness I forgot that I was actually a Nobel lady who had to keep her distance to a normal maid and abruptly shook her shoulders violently!