Chapter Thirty*

Chapter Thirty*

XANDER's POV
Okay. What was just happened? I had really no idea.

I was speechless.

I was stunned at that moment and I was guilty.

I didn't knew that she felt that way! I am really a jerk! I thought that if we remain friends and get to know each other seriously, then we can finally go back to the way it was or something like that.

I made her cry.

And I really don't like it a bit.

"Iho."

"Tito!" I claimed, shocked because he was just standing beside me.

"I heard all about it. You see, I am right." Then he sigh.

"I.. I.." What was I supposed to say? Damn it!

"Aren't you supposed to go get her?" He sigh again. "Hindi ko alam kung manhid ka, tanga o sadyang gago ka lang."

I looked at him, shocked again at what he just said. I didn't knew that my own uncle will say such things to my face.

"Tito, you're words are harsh."

"I can be harsh if I want to Xander." His voice became serious, and enough for me to be frightened. "If you don't get Precie to be you're wife, I will really don't talk to you for the rest of your life!"

"Hey Tito, ahm.."

"Kausapin mo na ako pag kayo na uli. For now, don't talk to me." Then he just walk out, leaving me in this terrifying state.

Argh! What should I do?

Precie! You idiot! I love you and I want to know you better that's why I decided to be friends for a while but it doesn't mean that I will be you're friend forever! Argh!

It was simple as that and yet, she didn't understand.

What am I gonna do with you!?

I pick up my phone, dialed Jm's number. Precie's number one Kuya. Tssk.

"Hey. What's up?"

"Can you call Precie and let her stay at Love Cafe for a while."

"Hmm? Don't want to."

Argh. Ano bang klaseng kaibigan ito? "This is urgent Jm! Please." I don't want to plead but argh!

"Don't want to. Tinatamad ako e."

Para na akong sasabog. Peste. Ganyanan pala. "Fine. If you won't help me, I will tell Sandra all the girls you've been seeing before. And knowing Sandra, even if they we're just you're ex, she won't get you away with this."