chapter 20

"His memories. " Yoongi looked straight towards the fire.

"The fuck-" jungkook whispered but stopped speaking as his eyes met with  Jin, whose expression screamed "mind your language. "

"What did you see? " Jin enquired yoongi.

"I saw flashbacks...the day he was bitten, he was in his office i think and he mourns..he remembers his family. " Yoongi mumbled .

"Zombie have emotions? " Violet chirped, "and you can feel them?"
"Holy shit" Taehyung ran his hand through his hair.
"That's crazy " Namjoon sat down. "So, this was the effect of Yoongi being immune?"

"This is called Psychometry. Since I was a psychology major, it was in my syllabus. " Jimin said to everyone, "Although there were no evidences that it existed. "

"What is Psychometry? " Hoseok asked.

"Well..according to the book , it meant the ability to feel and watch someone's memories by touching them. Psyche means soul and metron means measuring. It is derived from Greek. " Jimin recalled.

Everyone tried understanding what it meant while Celestine tried to recall something.

"Ok guys! I think I know about Psychometry! " Celestine grinned while jungkook looked shocked. As far as  he knew, celestine was a biology major.

"How do you know about it? " yoongi asked.
Celestine smiled sheepishly, "Actually, I got to know about it when I was back in America, 4 years ago. Umm..I don't think any of you remember but there was this drama called "He is psychometric ". "

"YAA RIGHT! " Tris recalled about how it was always on her list but she never ended up watching it. "I never really got to watch it. "

"Yeah so..while I watched it, I became too curious to know about Psychometry so I kinda did some research! It was so mysterious. There were not many sites about it but it seemed really interesting, some experiments and activities were going on too but I don't remember anything vividly. " Celestine told them everything she remembered.

"I think namjoon and I will study about it more, yoongi, jin and hoseok please accompany us since you were the witnesses. " Jasmine motioned them to follow her.

"Just when I thought things couldn't go any more crazy. " Eunji sighed making jimin and Taehyung laugh.

"But seriously, it's insane. By the way, where did you search about it? " Jimin sat beside celestine.

"Well..Obviously, Internet
and a book called
'Crimes and human psychology'. The book was pretty cool! "

Jimin patted her head like a proud mom and then side hugged her . He never realised but he had really became quite close with her.

"I never knew you were interested in these kinda things." Eunji asked while Celestine shrugged.

"Yah noona," Taehyung replied "Tris and Celestine are really into these things. Their favourite shows are generally crime shows , police procedural, dark and mysterious shows. Once I found them watching a crime show on loop during Christmas."

Everyone laughed at that.

"But you watched it while you were in America and you also searched about it? Was it only because Psychometry interested you? " Tris asked with a sheepish smile.

"What else could it be?" Jungkook asked confused. "Why are you questioning her like she had any bad intentions? "

"You won't understand. " Tris said with a "tch" sound.

Even though celestine kept a straight face, she couldn't help but feel happy inside. The fact that jungkook was trying to defend her was too cute for her to not drool over it .

"Ne, Tris is right ." Celestine said with a big smile. "The lead of the drama was GOT7'S Park Jinyoung. That was enough a reason to search about it."

Eunji was the first one to break into fits of laughter followed by everyone else. Jungkook felt jealous but he too had a crush on IU, so he was okay with celestine having a crush on jinyoung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Joon, this is tiring. " Jasmine went and sat beside namjoon after yoongi , jin and hoseok left.
"We are not doctors or something, how are we supposed to do anything?"

"Well, we can use our knowledge of science ." Namjoon smiled while closing the notebook where he was writing the important points from his conversation with the three men earlier.

Jasmine sighed and kept her head on joon's shoulder who immediately wrapped his hands around her and started caressing her hair.

"Sometimes I am scared of losing you and others. " She spoke.
"Jasmine.."
"Huh? "
"I love you. " joon said kissing her forehead.
"I love you too. " She hugged him tightly.

It was a hectic day but they knew that as long as all of them are together, they will overcome everything.
They will stay together till the end.

________________________________________

A/N- This is inspired by the drama mentioned above itself and someone asked me who is the lead in this story but tbh there's no list. Everyone is important even the fictional characters too.
Saranghae ~
Anneyeong!