chapter 21

Jae wook was casually walking around when he stopped by the hall , watching Celestine and Tris laughing like mad people. He guessed that they weren't stopping anytime soon , so he peeked in a little bit more just to discover that jungkook was beating Jimin and Jimin was trying his best to escape.

"That's what you get after eating my ramen! " jungkook muttered as the fight continued.

"YAH! I AM YOUR HYUNG! WHAT IS THIS BEHAVIOUR? " Jimin was scolding him even tho he was scared of jungkook.

Jae wook closed the door smiling fondly. He kinda missed his friends too . He sighed and walked away.

~~~~~

Jin was sitting in his room ,reading a book when celestine came in without knocking and sat beside jin, scaring him.

"YOU SHOULD KNOCK BEFORE COMING OHMYGOD I WAS SO SCARED! IF YOU KEEP SCARING ME THEN MY HEART WILL FAIL!" Jin started scolding her but she couldn't help but smile thinking about how this was exactly the relationship they shared before the apocalypse.

"WAE? WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING? " jin asked annoyed.

"Nothing! " celestine smiled looking up and wrapping her arms around Jin.

"What has gotten into you? Why are you so sweet all of a sudden?" Jin chuckled at the show of this unusual affection.

"I don't want this to end , jin oppa. I want this to last forever. I want to hug you and eunji unnie and keep you by my side, i want to spend my time learning new things from namjoon oppa and jasmine unnie, i want to laugh at jungkook's and jimin's constant bickering, i want to sing along with tae and hobi oppa, i want to play with violet and lily, i want to go on adventures with yoongi oppa , I want to hug and spend time with Tris everyday and I want to kiss jungkook before going to sleep everyday. All of this is so much better than killing zombies and fighting for our lives." She sighed, still hugging Jin.

"You have grown up ." Jin smiled patting her head , she instantly tilted her head causing her head to hit jin's chin .

"Mianhae!(sorry) " She chuckled.

"Gwenchana (it's okay.)" Jin said grumpily.

They couldn't spend much time together as hoseok came in to inform them that jae wook is going to hold the test for Taehyung, namjoon and jasmine's  hacking skills.

Going with Hoseok they met Tris and others on the way. Celestine squeezed tris's shoulder, assuring everything will be fine.
As they reached the so called room , they saw series of computers and taehyung, namjoon and jasmine sitting on three different computers and had two guards guiding each of them from both the sides. A glass wall prevented others from going inside the room. They could only see and hear.

Jungkook glared at Jae wook as jae came and stood with the others.
"Your time , starts NOW!"  Jae spoke on a device and the computer's lit up.
Tris's eyes started watering as she saw the nervous looks of taehyung every now and then, he was trying his best ! Using every key possible , on the other hand Namjoon and jasmine were already experts.

Considering Taehyung, both of them slowed down a bit intentionally hoping that Taehyung might finish before atleast one of them . They had planned that they will click the final "enter" together only after taehyung finishes so that they both can have a tie, saving all three of them but to namjoon's shock and jasmine's disappointment, their respective computers started beeping as soon as they finished the last stage before clicking "enter." , informing that they were intentionally delaying the final step.