chapter 24

"Do me a favour and let me lose." Tris whispered as all four of them were made to stand next to each other.

"You want to save Taehyung and unnie? Just try your best to win then." Celestine spoke as she clutched the gun in her hand.

"Promise me that you won't lose willingly and hand yourself. " jungkook said looking at her.
"I promise that I won't lose." Celestine smiled.

"Then let's do our best. " Jimin muttered positioning his arm , looking at the target set in front of him, the red circle.

Bang!!

The bullet hit 1cm away from the red point.

Next up was Tris, she so wanted to lose it but celestine kept glaring at her. With no other option left , she half heartedly pulled the trigger. Another loud bang! The bullet hit the boundary of the red circle. She outdid Jimin.
"Fuck." Tris whispered looking down.

"MY turn." Jungkook held the gun, closed one of his eyes and took a deep breath. He imagined the circle as a zombie's head and bang!
It was on point. So precise that the bullet hit the centre of the red circle. He put the gun down, looking at Jimin once again who despite knowing that he was losing, managed to give jungkook an assuring smile.

"You won't lose." Jungkook stated seriously as Celestine held the gun in front of the target.
"I won't. " She said not looking away from the target. She pressed the trigger in anticipation but no bullet came out.
"The fuck? "

Jae wook was just as confused as everyone. He did put a bullet inside. Frowning upon the incident he ordered to provide her another bullet.
Her gun was taken and a new bullet was inserted.
She smirked  looking at the target and shot without hesitation.

It was as precise as jungkook's shot, right in middle of the circle.

"Oppa, save jimin, please " Violet nudged Hoseok who stood their waiting to be called inside so that Jimin could be taken away.
It wasn't long before he was called, Jimin showed no resistance, he was happy to lose which made everyone feel more guilty.

"Jung Hoseok. " Celestine walked upto him as hoseok held on to Jimin, "I am sorry. " They shared an eye contact and
Even before anyone could understand anything, a gun shot was heard.

"HOSEOK! " Jae wook shouted , shocked at the sight.
Hoseok was holding his left arm tightly as blood dripped from all sides. Celestine shot him from a blank point. He was wincing in pain.

Jungkook, Tris and Jimin stood their shocked, trying to process what  celestine did. Yoongi was so angry that he was ready to punch celestine in that moment itself if the room wasn't locked inside.

"Jae wook, leave Jimin  and take me." Celestine smirked.

"I-I can't do that. The losing one has to go." He spoke hesitantly.

"You see, I just shot someone who cared for me..the next time I shoot , the target might be your heart. I hope you are not stupid enough to let me go free." She smiled coldly as she spoke.

"You..how could you do that!?" Jae was shocked.
"You made me do it. "

Jungkook pulled Celestine harshly and made her face him.
"DIDN'T YOU PROMISED THAT YOU WON'T HAND YOURSELF!?"

"I said I won't lose willingly and hand myself. I didn't lose..I just handed myself. I didn't break any promise. " She looked at him.

"What the hell are you thinking? " Tris joined jungkook.

"Let me hug you before they take me" Celestine replied instead and hugged Tris.

"Just do whatever Hoseok says ." She whispered In Tris's ears during the hug.