chapter 28

(A/N- The part written in italic is celestine's voice from the cassette she recorded. )

" Seems like i can't get out of here, Violet's here too although she says there's nothing much for her to say but i have a lot like a LOT to say so, yeah.."

Jin started crying as soon as he heard her voice. He couldn't stop thinking about where he went wrong or how could he have saved her? The name of Violet just angered him so much ,if it wasn't for that girl, celestine would have been here hugging him and not lying buried inside the soil.

"Throughout this apocalypse thingy, i have met some people and I have something to say to all of you......
Maybe i should start with Lee know. "

Lee know's eyes shot up at the mention of his name, he didn't thought that the girl would mention him.

"You know, Felix loved you and was so worried about you. I hope you agree that Felix best boy and I miss him. " They could hear celestine's voice cracking. " I-i am so sorry..if only I didn't had that panic attack. We promised to stay by each other's side and seems like god took it seriously..that's kinda nice tho..but you know, we both will be worried for you. Live your life! "

Lee know took a Deep breath and steadied himself and looked outside, at the far end of the farm were graves of all the people who died in the attack including Felix and Celestine and well, violet too. He smiled shakily looking at the graves of Felix and celestine, side by side. They promised afterall.

"Ok now, Jae wook-ah! I guess I don't hate you anymore..is it weird?  But i think you did a good job keeping the camp safe.." she sighed. "I don't think we are close enough to say this but you are good, keep going. Fighting!"

Jae chuckled as tears fell down his eyes, atleast she didn't hate him.

"Eunji unnie, i am sorry. You aren't angry right? I know I promised to comeback but..anyway, I guess I am going to meet your brother up there! " she started sobbing but calmed down after a second or two. "I hope Chris is a good boy. I will be friends with him. Unnie, take care of yourself okay? I love you so much. "

Eunji sobbed and Jin let her cry on his shoulders. For her this was like losing a sibling again. It was hard, she had taken care of that girl for so long only to lose her like this.

"Namjoon oppa and Jasmine unnie, just get married ohmygod." Celestine chuckled. " you guys are dating since ages ! I really wish you both a good life ahead and you know, stay by each other and am sorry for acting rude sometimes but oppa , unnie i love you both. Seriously love you. "

Namjoon and jasmine weren't that close to her but they do loved her and it was difficult to accept another one of them gone just like that.

"Okayyyy " celestine took a Deep breath and steadied her voice to refrain from cracking. "Jimin-ssi, you are such a softie, i am lowkey worried about you. Don't cry so much okay? You are a literal angel and I don't like to see you cry . Thank you for being there."

Sure enough, Jimin was crying so much ,his eyes were red, his face was red. It was not only celestine dying but he was also broken about violet doing this. He felt betrayed , guilty and frustrated . He just couldn't imagine all this..

"Yoongi oppa, saranghae (i love you) . You are cooler than you think." She giggled. " i know you were angry but it's not your fault. You need not to have any regrets. I knew these trust issues would come up..i was prepared but lemme tell you this again, I LOVE YOU. "

Not to have regrets? Yoongi could die with the amount of regret he had. Yoongi wasn't the type to show affection but still celestine held a special place in his heart. He missed her so much, sometimes at night he used to think about how easy it was before apocalypse . He wanted to go back in time. He wished he could.