Part 1

The scene starts with Aditya in the gym doing pushups.

Aditya- 97… 98… 99… 100...

He looked at the clock releasing a tiresome breath. The nip of the clock turned at 7. He went to the bathroom and after taking a long bath, he left downstairs.

Adi - Mom, I have a meeting, I will leave if the breakfast is not ready. I will eat in the canteen. 

Anjana came running from the kitchen - Adi, don't shout at me early in the morning. Harsh is meditating and it's just 7:30. Your office starts at 9 and you are the boss. Keep quiet and help me with the cooking.

Adi- Mom, I have a meeting at 8:30, please. (Looking at her cleaning the dining table) By the way we have servants, mom. Why are you doing all these?

Anjana: You know me, Adi.

Adi- Fine… Can I get my breakfast?

Anjana- Ok, sit down.

=============

The next scene starts with Zoya, cooking her breakfast. 

Zoya- It's already 7:30. Boss will surely scold me. 

She took her phone out of the charge dialing a number.

Man- Hi darling. What's up?

Zoya- Aman, Can you please drive me to my office? Please, I will come to your home within 10 min. I promise this is the last time.

Aman- Zoya, it's fine. I am on my way. I know you woke up late because of the presentation. I will make sure you reach on time. You can eat in the way and pack some for me, ok.

Zoya- thank you, Aman.

=================

Supreme Xon, Office

Aman stopped the car in front of the office. Zoya looked at the time signing in relief.

Zoya- Thank you so much, Aman. You saved me.

She came out of the car picking up the files and her bag.

Aman- Zoya there is a rule for friendship, no sorry and no thank you. 

Waving her friend, she ran inside the office.

=========

After setting the presentation for the meeting, Zoya laid her head on the back, closing her eyes.

Aditya entered the cabin and his eyes went to Zoya. He smiled, watching her, and noticed she was massaging her head. He realized she was tired as the presentation had to be prepared at the last moment. 

But it's not time to rest as there is a meeting. ''Ahm Ahm'' he makes a fake sound.

Zoya stood up, abruptly hearing the sound, and looked at her boss, giving a scary glare. 

Zoya- Sorry Sir. The presentation is ready. You… you can check.

Making a serious face, he looked at her and nodded.  

Aditya - It's alright. But make sure it's the last time. Bring the presentation to the meeting room in 5 minutes. I have to do a re-checking.

Zoya bowed her head in embarrassment while he left.

Zoya- How can I be so careless. He would have surely fired me.

After some time, she also leaves for the meeting room with the presentation.

==========

It was lunchtime and everyone had gathered at the canteen waiting for their food.

Finally, the order of Zoya arrived and she took her lunch and went to the terrace as always. She never liked eating or talking to anyone except for work. She feels conscious. 

Keeping the lunch at a chair, she smiled looking at the sky.

Zoya- I am sure you are fine there… I Love you and I miss you a lot.

---

Aditya always watched Zoya leaving upstairs at lunchtime to have her lunch alone but he never had the guts to speak to her about her matters. What if she judged him for something else. Although he wanted to heal her, he was silent.

===================

Evening,

Aditya was speaking to his business client on the phone.

Aditya- The project is on for now. Thank you so much... In Manali? Can't we arrange it here in Mumbai?.... No, no… It's perfect, don't cancel it. 

After disconnecting the call, he called Zoya to come into his cabin to discuss their new project.

----

Aditya- Zoya I'm giving you this responsibility to select at least 8 employees for this project. We have to leave next Monday.

Zoya didn't like the idea to leave Manali but having no option, she agreed with a fake smile.

Zoya- I will do it, sir. Don't worry.

==============

Zoya was video chatting to Aman about leaving Manali for the project.

Aman- Zoya, you will be fine. just relax. You are there for your work and not to make friends. You should not speak to anyone. You love traveling, right? Just roam around, have fun, do your work, and come. ok?

Zoya: Ok… But, Mr. Hooda wants everyone to trek and have fun for a day because we are going to Manali.

Aman- Zoya no ifs and buts. I know what you are thinking, just tell him that you have already been there and you don't want to trek. Ok? Now, smile.

Zoya (huffs)- There is no reason to smile now, Aman.

Aman- We don't need any reason to smile or laugh. See, I do it every day, my pumpkin.

Zoya smiled hearing ''my pumpkin'' 

Aman- That's like my girl. Now don't think much and tomorrow is Saturday, I am coming to your house. You have to make something yummy for your friend. Ok, my chef?

Zoya-Aman, you own a restaurant.

Aman- But, I don't have a good chef like you.

Then they chat about random stuff and sleep.

============

Aditya, on the other hand, was thinking about Zoya.

Aditya- I know Zoya, something has happened in your past but don't worry, I will make sure to bring happiness to your life.

===============