Part 8

NOTE: IT IS ALL PURELY FICTIONAL

(SHOULD I CONTINUE THE STORY OR FINISH IT IN SHORT)

The goons took Zoya behind the jeep, it was a forest area and no one could listen

Aditya was shouting- Leave her (he tried to open the rope but it was too tight)

A goon punched his face- Shut your mouth Hooda.

The 3 goons who were trying to handcuff Zoya but could not.

 Zoya- You are messing up with the wrong person. Leave us, we are trying to solve the problems. Tell Mr. Perry, we will contact him soon.

 They injected her with two injections on each side of her arms.

Zoya- What are you doing this? What did you inject? You are doing a big mistake...  

The goons called the other four who were watching Aditya. They injected Aditya too with an injection and ran towards the jeep.

Goon 1- Hey come, and hold her fast.

They saw Zoya struggling hard. One of them slapped on her checks hard.

Zoya- Don't you dare do that mistake again.

Listening to the slap, Aditya got scared. The injection made him weak, he was sweating but still was adamant to save Zoya.

Zoya kicked one of them and tried to run but the others caught her. She turned back to see Aditya struggling to open the rope.

Goon 2- Major General Shaheer Siddique.

(Zoya suddenly stopped struggling and looked at them. They got the chance and handcuffed her hands and tied her legs tight.

Zoya- Who are you?

Goons laughed. Goon 1- Finally, you came to the point. But we won't answer that. you know, we don't have any problem with that Hooda. It's your mistake you came with him. Poor guy, he is stuck now.

Zoya- What do you want? (she was slowly trying to free herself without their notice)

Goon 3- Information from you... You remember, 6 months before a guy named Sameer Desai, the SD had tried to place a bomb in a college but unfortunately, someone leaked the information and he was shot by one officer.

Zoya smirked- That's a great piece of news... Did he die?

Goon 1- Shut up and say, who leaked the information and who was that officer who shot him.

Zoya- How will I know these things. I am not a police...

Goon 5- We know, you have a good connection with all police and army officers. Just say... ( he said slapping her)

Zoya said with confidence- Don't mess with me. You will face the worst consequence (she opened the rope tied in her legs)

Goon punched her in the stomach.