Part 2

Next morning 

Arjun, Aditya's brother, was sitting on the bed teasing Aditya. 

Arjun- Did you speak to cutie?

Aditya- Why cutie? She is my cutie pie, ok. Only I can call her that.

Arjun- Fine… But... Did you talk to her?

Aditya- Yeah… She is arranging a meeting. 

Arjun(slapping his head)- Except for work. Anything?

Aditya- No.

Arjun- Then when are you planning to talk to her, when she will get married to someone else? Huh? (Aditya gave a glare) You said she is an introvert. If you are waiting for her to make a move or speak to you, then it is going to be impossible…. Do you think she could have a feeling for you?     

Aditya- I don't think so. Every time I try to talk to other women to make her jealous. She never reacts. She is completely focused on her work. She never looks at me. 

Arjun- Aww, my poor brother. Girls never say they love you. They have a special power to keep their feelings to themselves. You have to take a step. Ok, let's try… What do you know about her? Say everything? 

Aditya (sad tone) - Her name is Zoya Siddiqui. Her hometown is in Himachal Pradesh. She lives in Mumbai. She works at my company ...... Umm… That's it.

Arjun- that... that's it. Are you serious? Didn't you at least see her resume properly?

Aditya (thinking)- There were just these things in her resume.

Arjun- You must have asked her about her family or anything in the interview. Or did you just accept her without consultation?

Aditya (blushing)- No, I don't ask people anything…. personal.

Arjun- Oh, stop blushing. What if she has a boyfriend or a husband or even a child?

Aditya (widening his eyes)- Think positive, dude.

Arjun- That… that means you seriously have no idea. God, give him some brain. Wait...she could be on some social media, right? Let's search.

Aditya- Do you think I didn't do that? She is nowhere.

Arjun- You are a Software engineer and top businessman. Find out with some tricks.

Aditya- No, I want to know her but not with any trick. I genuinely love her, Mann.

Arjun - Fine, then best of luck for Manali. I hope you come with good news.

Aditya- What?

Arjun- Oh, not in that way. I mean, talk to her, hope to see some hope. Dirty mind. Let's play the video game.

Aditya- No, I have work. I have to make sure everything is going well with the Manali project. I can't give the whole work to Zoya like today. She was tired 

Arjun- I will play alone......(he comes after sometimes) Hey, why don't you talk to Zoya like pretend to discuss the project and [teasing] slowly, slowly... you know.

Aditya- No.

Arjun leaves saying ' you are impossible'

Later, Aditya thought about Arjun's idea and clicked his phone to contact 'Cutie'. He stared at the number if he should call? Not getting the confidence, he went to the message option and closed his eyes.

Aditya- Adi, you are the boss. People shiver with your name. You can't get scared. She is just an employee, she won't think anything. 

Finally, after gathering some guts, he writes 'Hi' but erases it immediately.