Part 31

Hey, everyone... I hope you all are fine.

Here is the chapter...... Sorry for the mistakes

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

Enjoy...

=======================================================================

Zoya- Aditya, who is Maya?

He was twitched with her question- Who told you about her?

Zoya- Your Mom. She told me she was your soulmate.

He took a breath, recalling her memories.

Aditya- She is no more now. She left too soon. Someone shot her. Um... Let's not talk about her.

Zoya gulped silently seeing his seriousness- What will you do if you ever find the person who shot her?

Aditya- I will kill him until he begs for death. I just wish she was still with us. She was amazing...

Zoya stayed there mum.

Aditya- Let's talk about something else...... But you know she was kinda like you. Very strong, very intelligent....... Ahh... Let's talk something else..... And she was.....

Zoya- Ah. It's...its...too hot here right?

Aditya- Yes, kind of... Zoya, your phone is showing some notification. I guess.

Zoya- Yes, I had sent an application to University for exams of last year. I am still an undergraduate. But I think now I can't...

Aditya- You can give your exam. If you want..

Zoya- Yes... Ravi also says the same. He wants me to graduate.

Aditya- But you know, if you want to take my advice then I would say it's not necessary. I am myself undergraduate. I didn't even have passed my 2nd year.

Zoya- Really,

Aditya- Yes. I think a degree is not necessary. Talent is necessary. My topper friends have now begun to start business and work. See the difference.

Zoya- Hmm... That's true......and.....

Aditya- You love your brother a lot????

Zoya- Yes, obviously... He has completed the space of a father for me...

Suddenly the lights went off.

Aditya- Ohh man... Wait..... Let me check the lights. What happened?

Zoya- You go and check. I will sit here.

Aditya- No, you come with me. Who will show me the torch?

Both walked to check out.....

Aditya- Zoya, I am there with you. Ok... You should not get scared... You can hold my hands.

Zoya giggled and held his hands close- Are you scared Mr Hooda?

Aditya- why will I get scared? Anyway, it's more fun to romance in the dark.

He pushed to the wall gently and threw the torch switching it off.