Part 15

NOTE: 9DAYS TO GO for handsome hunks HARSHAD CHOPDA'S BIRTHDAY.

#9daystogo   #birthdaymonth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LONG CHAPTER

Next day in the office,

Aditya looking at a paper beside him- Zoya, why is the case still open? Everything is sorted.

Zoya- Everything is not sorted. The investigation is on. But no worries it's harmless now.

Aditya didn't say her about the blackmail as she could get worried.

Aditya- when will it close?

Zoya- It will take time. I don't know exactly. I also heard Inspector Dhiraj resigned from his post yesterday. Everything is connecting.

Aditya smiled whispering- It was quite easy. It didn't take much time for that.

Zoya- Huh, you said something?

Aditya startled- Umm... Yes. I hope you remember to cancel the night meetings. We are going to a club.

Zoya- I remember. I'll be there by 7.

Aditya- Why? We will go there directly.

Zoya- Seriously sir, you will go to the club in a three-piece suit?

Aditya- Ohh, then I will pick you. Be ready on time.

*********************

7:15 pm,

Zoya was waiting for Aditya to come. She was looking at her watch every 5 minutes.

Zoya- did he cancel the plan?

Just then, her phone shows a notification- Come out.

Aditya was talking to his driver when he felt the cold wind making his body freeze

Aditya was talking to his driver when he felt the cold wind making his body freeze. He knew only one person can affect him so much. He turned to see the most beautiful woman in the world. She had worn very little makeup. Her straight brown hair, her sharp eyes, and that soft smile on her lips. She could kill anyone with that smile.

On the other hand, Zoya we trying not to look at him-"He is your Boss and a good friend". She was repeating the same.

"Zoya"- his deep voice made her look at him. His smooth flawless skin, his eyes that we're looking at her. His soft sharp, attractive, and captivating lips. He was a man of every girl's dream except her. She closed her eyes removing those thoughts.

Aditya smiling- You look so pretty.

Zoya- Thank you. You are looking good too.

Aditya nods smiling- let's go.

Zoya- Your brother?

Aditya- He won't come. He is with mom.

Aditya said indirectly and Zoya nods understanding.