Part 37

Hey, everyone... I hope you all are fine.

Here is the chapter...... Sorry for the mistakes

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

Enjoy...

======================================

Zoya- Aditya, I know who shot Maya in that amusement park...

Aditya slightly pushed her arms from hug and looked at her. His shocking expression made her scare to death. His eyes had turned dark making her breath pause down.... They had a long eyelock that was more intense than words could ever be. She felt the silence could be worse than his anger.  Slowly, she gulped down her thoughts coming closer and rubbed his arms...

Zoya- Aditya.......Aditya......

He softly lingered his hands on her arm, and she rested her forehead against his fingers. His touch was comforting her more than anything at that moment.

Zoya- Aditya, Maya was shot........

Aditya- Shh... I don't want to hear anything now... Let's sleep. You are stressed now... Relax...

He knew she was getting nervous, he slowly kissed her lips and carried her to bed. He went to washroom and came after changing his clothes...

Zoya- Aditya, listen to me once please...

Aditya- Zoya, Maya is my past.

Zoya was in deep thought... He surely changed the topic seeing her upset. Finally, she had got slight confidence to talk about it and she failed...

She was so involved in her thoughts, she didn't saw Aditya was lying on the bed at the side...  She looked towards him.

Aditya smiled- Let's sleep.

She simply nods and he pulled her towards him. He slides the strands of hair back and leaned over. She closed her eyes feeling his lips on her forehead.

Aditya- I love you......

He kissed her cheeks lightly and pulled her head to his chest. Both closed their eyes dreaming about each other.

====================================

Next morning,

Zoya opened her eyes with the sound of phone call. She looked at her side to find it empty. She was too sleepy but the phone ring was disturbing her.

Zoya- Aditya, your phone is ringing..... Aditya....

After not getting any response she got up searching the phone from where it was ringing. She leaned down the sofa and there was phone ringing in a corner. She raised her hand and took the phone out.

She was shocked to see the caller's name. It was some "Cutie" calling....

Just than Aditya came inside.... She gives a tough look to which Adiya gets confused. He raised his eyebrows asking the reason. She rolled her eyes making face.

Aditya starts biting his nail like a child. He was kind of getting scared.

Aditya (full on innocence)- I didn't do anything? Why are you staring at me like that???

Zoya tried not to melt and showed his phone to him- Some Cutie was calling you. Who is she???

In that note, he smiled brightly- What are you telling, Cutie called me?