Part 35

Hey, everyone... I hope you all are fine.

Here is the chapter...... Sorry for the mistakes

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

Enjoy...

=======================================================================

Aditya with a calm voice- Zoya, please now it's not necessary to hide... I know everything... I got a call.....

Her whole body trembled with shock as he looked at her. His eyes showed sorrow and anger at the same time. Her face got pale like it was washed out... So many hurdles were going on that she was not ready to cope up with all this so soon...

What will you do if you ever find the person who shot her?
I will kill him until he begs for death..... - The thought crossed her mind.

"Aditya, please, I'm sorry...It wasn't didn't mean to...Please, it was just--"- Her lips were fluttering as she said......

Aditya shook his head- No Zoya.....why did you lie?? I could have understood, right? Don't you trust me... Lying was not necessary at all...

Hesitantly, She kept her palm above his hand- Aditya, please don't get angry... I trust you... I will explain to you everything...

He moved away from her, wiping his face- Zoya, It's not about explaining, I don't need any explanation now, its--

Zoya stood up to him- Aditya... It was not intentional. He didn't want to--

Aditya grabbed her arms making sure not to hurt her.

Aditya- Didn't want to? Seriously, Zoya..and when were you planning to tell me about this??

His eyes were reddening in anger. And when someone looks at you like that, eyes holding total anger, it hurts. He was getting more fierce and aggressive. She shivered as his eyes moistened.

Zoya- Aditya, I knew you would get angry... I was waiting for the right time to tell you.

Aditya- right time? Zoya, the right time never comes, you have to find them.....

Zoya stammering- Just sit down..... Once you listen to me, I will explain to you everything.

"I said, I don't need any explanation"- He shouted loudly banging the vase that was on the table. She trembled violently taking some steps back. This was the first time that she saw him so angry. It came all of a sudden which made her even more shocked. He had hit the vase so hard that the pieces bounced twice in the floor spreading everywhere...

Looking at her flutter made him repent straight away... His eyes softened noticing her clearly... She was scared of him and that pierced his heart...

Aditya- Zoya, I am so sorry, please, don't get scared... Come sit over here... (He said making her sit on the sofa) Are you fine??? I am so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking..... Are you hurt anywhere? Show me your legs...

He held her legs up to see if there is any wound. She pulled her legs up slowly.

Zoya in a teary voice- I'm fine... Aditya, why did you get so hyper all of a sudden?

Aditya- I am sorry, but... I was so stressed since the morning after the call... How dare he slap you, Zoya? I know he is your brother. But brothers also can't do anything... Relationships are not made forsake, you have to stand with it. Who gave him the right to slap you?