Part 27

Hey, everyone... I hope you all are fine.

Here is the chapter...... Sorry for the mistakes

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

Enjoy...

=======================================================================

They went to the balcony sitting beside the swing. She pulled the chair for Aditya giggling.

Aditya- Not here, in the swing. Come... I will serve the noodles made by me. (He took the noodles and kept it in the plate 🍽️ carefully without touching with his injured finger)

Zoya smiled slightly- Aditya, you sit here. I will serve it. (Sarcastically) your hand is very red...

Aditya- laugh, laugh... You are going to feed me...

Zoya- Thank God...  At least you will not leak your fingers then.....

Aditya in fake anger- We don't eat noodles with hand

She took the bowl and a fork in her hand. She rolled the fork in the noodles blowing air in the hot food. Aditya's eyes were only in her the whole time, he smiled as she got the spoon in front of his mouth. He opened his mouth looking at her expression. As he munched, he made “mmm, mmmm, mmmm” noises indicating it tasty.

Zoya- Aditya, stop praising yourself. Last time you had made very bad food.

Aditya scrunched his nose- it's tasty, ok...

He took the fork from her hand to feed her...

Zoya- Aditya, your hand.....

Aditya cut her words- I was just joking... It's all fine. I wanted to eat from your hands....  (Just like her, he feeds her) how's it???

Zoya nods tasting- It's better than the previous one... But still needs practice...

After eating, He slowly pulled her closer and side hugged with both his hands in her arm.

Aditya- Will you teach me to cook??

She moved to face him slightly smirking- No, I won't. Get a tutor.

He brushed his nose in her soft cheeks. Immediately cold chills swift through her spins. His one-touch makes her forget everything around the world.

Just then a small curl of hair fell in front of her face, in front of her cheek, but he swift it back locking it in her ear. It was brushed out of the way.

Aditya- I don't like disturbance.

She closed her eyes smiling and leaned towards him feeling the touch. Her whole body was warming up by his touch. It was like someone has set a fire near them. He inhaled the odor of her silky straight hair. She smelled like jasmine.

'You are just so perfect, Zoya.'- He whispered in her ear. His lips touched her ears. She gasped snuggling down. His hands went down catching her small waist. His lips lightly touched her cheek. The time stopped there. Her heart came to a halt. Her breath caught in the throat. As the soft skin of his mouth left the side of her face, the exact spot started to burn.

She took a heavy breath as he moved down her neck. Her hands went to his cheeks. She felt a hot breath on her neck, then the tender brush of lips which made her shiver hard.  

He quickly looked up and slowly left his hand. He moved slightly backward. Hesitating for a while he takes her hand, whispering- "Zoya".

Zoya hummed looking down. He held her chin making her look at him.