Part 13

11DAYS TO GO for Handsome Hunk HARSHAD CHOPDA'S BIRTHDAY

#11daystogo #birthdaymonth

-/                ------------------------

Hope you liked the OS. If you haven't read, please go to my profile (Adiya / Jenshad Os)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Hospital,

Zoya was sleeping, and the doctors were checking on her. 

Aditya was waiting outside when the doctors came

Aditya- Doctor, how is she?

Doctor- She is fine. She got fainted because of weakness. Make sure to give her some food after waking up.

Aditya went inside and sat next to the bed. He looked at her sleeping for a long time, admiring her.

The sound of his phone broke his thoughts. He came out to receive the call.

Aditya- yes, Arjun. Why did you call? Is mom fine?

Arjun- Mom is fine. Why did you go to the hospital? Is that Zoya more important to you than mom?

Aditya- Shut up, Arjun. How did you know I am at the hospital?

Arjun- Bhai, did you forget that you are the top businessman of India? The whole media is talking about you and Zoya, that you both are having an affair.

Aditya- what the hell? That's not true.

Arjun- I know Bhai. But just come home now. Due to that Zoya, our mom had to go to jail. And you went to see her. Think of our reputation, not about yours, but dad.

Aditya- I don't care about the so-called reputation. And since when did you start talking like dad?

Arjun- Bhai...

Aditya- no, Zoya is not fine. I am not coming home until she is good. (He cuts the call without listening)

                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoya slowly opened her eyes to see an unknown place. She sat on the bed with much difficulty. Then her mind switch, she got fainted in the police station. Ravi could have brought her here.

Her thoughts broke when the door opened, and it was Aditya. He hurriedly came and passed the water to her.

 He hurriedly came and passed the water to her