Part 28

Hey, everyone... I hope you all are fine.

Here is the chapter...... Sorry for the mistakes

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

Enjoy...

=======================================================================

She gulped abruptly- It was the criminal SD.

"Tring Tring"- Zoya's phone rings. She stood up to take the call.

Aditya whispered kissing her forehead- I will just come.

Zoya picked the call- Hello,

Ravi- Zoya, I think Anjana found out about the plan. She is leaving somewhere. The police are already at the airport. You also come fast.

Zoya- what?? But why me?? Let the police handle.

Ravi- Police are planning to make her confess everything at the airport only. We can't wait for any crime. Come fast... (He cut the call)

Aditya came with a wine- Let's celebrate our love.

Zoya in a serious tone- Aditya, where is your mom?

Aditya- Huh?

Zoya- Your mom??

Aditya- She is leaving for London. Why?

Zoya- I need to go somewhere. Can I take your car?

Aditya- Now where?

Zoya- Aditya, please.

Aditya looking at her seriousness- Yes, but I'll come with you.

She ran downstairs without a reply, Aditya kept the bottle aside and followed her. They sat in the car and Aditya drove to the airport.

Zoya got down from the car.

Aditya- Zoya, is my mom in some danger??

Zoya smirked- She is a danger.

There were many journalists ready with their cameras and questions. She swiftly went inside while Aditya went to park his car. The journalists would surely interview him. She didn't want him to see his mom getting bitten or arrested like before.

====================================

Inside The Airport,

Zoya ran to one of the police officers- Has she arrived?

Police- No idea. She could have hide her face. We have informed everyone. She at least can't go inside the plane but can again run out of the way. The police have arrived and are on duty. Don't worry hopefully we will catch her.

She looked around tensed. She took a deep breath and started to search for her. She went to the shops, the counter line, cafe....

Suddenly she felt something pressed at her back... It was a gun.

Man- Don't you dare shout or move.

Zoya turned her right hand back to hold the gun but he caught her.

Man- I said don't. Look around there are a lot of people. Don't try to be over smart. I hope you don't want any trouble.

She turned quietly peeking at his face- Who are you?

Man- You don't know me. But I know you. I thought you were having quite a lot of fun with Aditya. And the adventures were missing. So why not let's have some fun.