Part 3

Next morning, at 8 am

in the Airport-

in the Airport-

Zoya came an hour fast as per her Boss's orders. but after reaching there she finds out no one was there from her office nor Mr. Hooda.

She went inside the airport to one of the coffee shops. She ordered an Expresso. She was not upset as she was alone. She always loved her time. She loves to travel alone, go to the cinema halls alone. Even tho she had a past she always enjoyed life. According to her, life is the most precious gift we have and we should make sure to enjoy and live to the fullest. 

Aditya, on the other hand, thought Zoya would not come fast. He came at the time given to all which was 9. As soon he entered the airport he saw Zoya roaming around. He got shocked watching her and called her "Zoya" 

Zoya listening to someone calling her turned around and saw her boss coming towards her.

Aditya- Zoya when did you come?

Zoya-An hour ago.

Aditya felt bad she had to wait and apologized.

Zoya- its not a problem sir.

Aditya had his own private plane so there was not much problem.

After sometimes everyone came and they headed towards their plane.

All of them went to their seat. two of the employees were left to come one was Zoya and the other was Nisha. Nisha always had a crush on Aditya and Aditya hated her because she used to stick every time. 

Nisha and Zoya entered together and a seat beside Aditya was empty. Nisha was about to sit but Aditya asked Zoya to join him as he has to discuss the project.

Nisha got angry and went to the seat.

Zoya wanted to sit in the window seat but she did not ask. Every 5 minutes, Zoya was trying to watch outside through the window. Aditya found out that she wanted to seat in the window seat. he asked in a pleasant manner - if she wanted to take the window seat. She quickly nodded with a yes and they exchanged.