Part 46

Hey everyone, I hope you all are fine.

So, here is the chapter. Take a look 👀 Sorry for mistakes.

Please don't forget to vote and comment

Enjoy❤❤

===========================================================================

Morning.... Next day,

"Long time, Adi... I'm seeing you after so long. You have changed...My Adi", she whispered...

He moved the other side sensing a gentle touch towards his hair. He hugged Zoya's photo closer to his chest in sleep and the lady noticed it. She tried to look at it but only the frame was visible. Gulping down, she slowly held the frame and pulled it towards her but his grip was too tight.

" Adi.....Adi, open your eyes. Look, I came to meet you", she said, shaking him from sleep.

Aditya slightly opened his eyes to get a blurred view of a lady sitting in front of him. His eyes widened in confusion as he kept looking at her for a while. Then suddenly he stood up in panic recognizing her face.

"Yo...you...you here...how??", he stuttered...

She opened her arms to him, "Won't you give me a hug"? She said sobbing...

His eyes moistened, still unable to register the shock. Without thinking anything he moved her and kept his head on her lap crying. "Shh... shh..don't cry, let's go now..ok... come with me"... She said to which he shook his head. "No...no...I don't want to go anywhere.... My Zoya... my Zoya left me...Zoya. She--".

Her eyes then went to the photo, " Ohh. Then why are you wasting your time crying for that girl who left you...she didn't deserve you...Never cry for those people who don't respect your love or don't value you. She should cry... she left you, right?? Now get up and let's go".

He was shaking his head, "You go... She gifted me this home. I will stay here. You leave...". He said, wiping the tears. She was shocked seeing his reaction.

Suddenly a soft wind shifted his way making him shiver

Suddenly a soft wind shifted his way making him shiver. He instantly got up from her lap and looked around, like searching someone... "Did Zoya come with you as well?"

"No....Why will I bring that evil eye with me", she muttered.

Aditya stopped in his place, shocked hearing her, "What... What did you just...? No, I mean....what was you saying".

She got scared, "I said, she isn't here".

Aditya- No, you called her evil. (Suddenly remembering something) Ohh, How can I forget you pushed her from the railing. You tried to kill my Zoya...You never liked her, MOM...

Yes, she is Anjana Hooda, Adi's Mom. "Adi", she called him but he ignored her and went to check the bedroom. "Adi, she isn't here", she said... "No...no...she is.. Zoya, please come out once", he said opening the kitchen door. But no one was there. "Adi, stop behaving like a child, she won't come", Anjana said... Shaking his head, he went to the window, "No, I felt her presence"...