Part 10

NOTE: 16 days to go for the handsome hunks HARSHAD CHOPDA'S birthday. #16daystogo #birthdaymonth

Let's begin with the story,

Both settled down to play the game

Zoya- This one is my favourite. No one can win with me in video games.

Aditya- We will see.

Zoya- Ravi also says the same. But always loses. 

Aditya whispers to himself- I hate this stupid Ravi. Why is he always behind "My Zoya"

Zoya- Did you say anything?

Aditya- I was saying let's start.

Between the game,

Aditya- I will win for sure. Overconfidence is bad for health.

Zoya was fully in the game- The game is not finished yet.

Zoya started getting upset looking at her team losing. And there Aditya wins.

Aditya- Yippee, Here comes the victory.

Aditya turns to see Zoya upset.

Zoya was not ready to accept the defeat- Your Xbox was paused in between.

Aditya smiles- Let's play again.

Zoya- No, lets work.

Aditya- This time it won't pause. One last game ok.

Aditya starts the game and slows down deliberately. Her team moves fast and she wins.

Zoya freezes- I won. Yes, I told you. 

Aditya looks at her, she is beautiful not just from outside, her soul is beautiful, her brown eyes reflect happiness, her smile, he can't stop thinking about her smile. It is the sweetest thing. He was falling for her more, every day, every minute, every second. She is so pretty without makeup, what will happen if she....... Oh, he wants to say, he loves her so much. She is in front of her. But still so far. He just wants to shower her with his love and make her happy always.

Zoya blushed and was puzzled looking at Aditya's stare. 

Zoya- Sir, where are you lost.

Aditya- In you...

Zoya- Sir, I won the game.

Aditya- Congrats.

Zoya got embarrassed listening to his cold reply.

Aditya- Zoya, always remain happy like this

Zoya- Sir, what are...

Aditya- Aditya, not Sir.

Zoya- Sir, please.

Aditya- Zoya, please.

Zoya- Sir,