Part 5

Watching Aditya smiling, Nisha came close to him

Nisha- Sir, You look happy today. Anything special.

Aditya- Yes, Attention everyone (everyone turned towards him) Tomorrow we will trek on the highest mountains of Manali. So, be ready at exactly 5 am we will be leaving. 

Everyone got excited. Nisha also showed her fake excitement and hugged Aditya- Thank you so much, Sir. 

Aditya and everyone looked at Nisha horribly.

Nisha- Sorry I got too excited.

Aditya- Miss Nisha stop behaving like a child. This was already decided. Next time do not try to show your fake excitement. Now, it's your responsibility to tell Zoya. Get that.

Nisha- but where is she?

Aditya- Search her.

Nisha felt insulted and left murmuring-  Is she a child that I have to search? why doesn't she just stay at a place? Stupid.

At Night,

Everyone was getting ready for dinner.

Aditya saw Zoya again leave somewhere.

Aditya- Zoya, join everyone.

Zoya(hesitated)- Sir, I am not hungry. I will take dinner after sometimes.

Aditya- Zoya, I repeat join everyone.

Zoya got irritated but doesn't show- ok Sir

                             ****

At the dinner table

Some were talking about tomorrow's Manali trek and others about pictures they clicked.

Watching all this Zoya couldn't eat as she has a habit of being alone and eating under open sky watching stars. She was not comfortable listening to the talks.

Aditya was sitting on the other table with his guards and hotel manager having dinner. He slightly took a glance at Zoya and saw she was not eating anything and looked uncomfortable. He was in the middle of a talk and couldn't just leave.

Suddenly Zoya stood from her chair and walked opposite the main door inside a mini door taking her food. Aditya had his eyes stuck to the mini door after a few minutes, Zoya came out with an empty plate. Aditya thanked God that she at least had her dinner.

The dinner was done. Everyone was proceeding towards there room. Aditya asked the manager about the mini door. The manager left replying there was nothing but street dogs were given food. 

Aditya whispered to himself- That means She didn't eat anything. 

Before he could think of anything else, he saw Zoya sitting in a treehouse with a bowl of rice in her hand.  Aditya got happy thinking she at least ate something and left.