Part 34

Hey, everyone... I hope you all are fine.

Here is the chapter...... Sorry for the mistakes

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

Enjoy...

=======================================================================

In a Garden,

Zoya was looking at Ishan, who was all silent, reading some files.

Zoya- Ishan, I didn't call you here so you read your stupid files..... Will you say something?

Ishan closed the files, looking at her seriously- You are not going anywhere out??

Zoya- I already promised him. I can't take it back.

Ishan- You could have asked me before taking any step.

Zoya- You are not my boss to ask you for permission.....

Ishan- Zoya, you can't go to Paris. It will be very difficult for us to contact you and....no....no..you can't.

Zoya- Ishan, I am not the criminal that you are restricting me with these orders. I know the rules...

Ishan- Zoya, you and Aditya are the ones to get attacked. You are the most important people here... And what if anything happened——

Zoya- Nothing will happen. I guarantee you. I asked Inspector Ravan. He has no problem.....

Ishan- Zoya calm down. I told nowhere out... But inside India... You can go to those places where the police can contact you easily.....

Zoya- You are insane...Fine... I will take care of that. How is Ravi??

Ishan startled- He is........good. He..... But he is very guilty of what he did..... Have you talked to Aditya about Maya's case?

Zoya- I want some time... It's not easy. I don't know how will he react......

Ishan- Where are you both planning to go then?

Zoya- Not decided yet, it was Paris but...I will message you...

Ishan- Zoya... Please take care......

Zoya looked down feeling uncomfortable the way he was staring at her...

Zoya- Ok... I will leave... And please keep your eyes on the work...

Ishan didn't understand what she told and ignored it.

====================================

Zoya and Aditya were sitting on the couch staring at the laptop...

Aditya- Idea... Let's go to your hometown. Himachal Pradesh.....

Zoya- No, I have been there a lot. And you don't talk, I am going to decide.....

Aditya banged his head in the back- Zoya... Please... Look at this list. You have rejected all these places. 😒