Part 18

NOTE: 2DAYS TO GO for handsome hunks HARSHAD CHOPDA'S BIRTHDAY.

#2daystogo #birthdaymonth
.

.===================================

5 pm,

The whole party Zoya was watching Aditya. He looked upset and she knew, she was the reason. Neither Aditya ate anything nor Zoya.

Both came back to office and entered in Aditya's Cabin.

Aditya- Thank God, we signed contract at the right time. What do you say??

Zoya just nod her head. She was surprised as he was behaving as if nothing has happened today.

Aditya- Zoya, please......why are you not talking to me. We are still friends, we can talk like friends, right? You told me, you don't love me and I am fine with it. I felt a bit hurt but don't ignore me please.

Zoya- I'm ignoring??? When I asked you if you are hungry why did you show me that attitude??

Aditya smiled slightly- that was not attitude, Zoya. When you told me you have no feelings for me, I just don't want myself to get false hopes for you again. I don't want to melt with my emotions again.

Zoya with much difficulty said- Don't worry, You will get away with this, with time. You will fall for someone better than me and be happy. These feelings are false.

Aditya gets upset- Zoya, my feelings are not false. I will always love you, forever.

Zoya stood up slowly- no, this is wrong, you can't love me always....... One day, you have to marry someone..... No, this is......

Aditya said in low deep voice- Zoya, I didn't give the right to anyone to talk ill about my love. Not even you. I never questioned you the reason not to love me... But that doesn't mean you say these things. My feelings are always true. I genuinely love you. It's ok. It was your decision to deny me. Now it's my decision with whom I want to be. It's my decision whom I love. It's my decision... I am selfish. I won't change till I feel. And I already felt a lot for someone and it can't change.

Zoya- but, Sir......

Aditya- I have mailed you some assignment please do it fast. You can leave

Zoya left without a word.

*********

Zoya was coding on the computer. The reports had to sent to the client immediately. She was making some corrections. She heard a knock in the door.

Zoya- Come in... (Riya entered inside with a tray in her hand and sat in the opposite chair)

Riya- How was the party, Zoya.....Mr. Hooda was very happy.

Zoya gave a strange look- Sir was happy today????

Riya- yes look, he distributed Pizza to everyone. This is for you.....

Zoya- For me??? But...

Riya- I know, you could have eaten something at the party but you have to accept it........ Ok, I will leave. I'm going home. Bye (she left)

Zoya looked at the pizza and smiled. It was her favorite. She went upstairs to the terrace. She slowly took a slice and start eating.

Aditya smiled looking at her going upstairs. He took a deep breath. He knew she didn't eat anything at the party. Just to make her eat, he had to order pizza for the entire employees.

**************************

Next Day, at 7 am,

The police force and Ravi are waiting for the plane to land.