Part 25

Hey, everyone... I hope you all are fine.

Here is the chapter... 

LONG CHAPTER

Enjoy...

==========================================================================

Zoya- Aman is Seena's child.....(shock was a small thing. This news shook her whole world upside down)

Ravi pressed his temple- Aman could have told about SD to Adil and mom, and Adil told to Anjana.....but.... Is mom involved in all this??(He turned to Zoya, she was about to fall but before that; he caught her hand)...ZOYA.....careful...

Zoya nods- I am fine....I...

Ravi made her sit on the sofa. She was still not out of trauma... Obviously, Aman lied to her. Her best friend cheated on her.....

Zoya looked at him.......

Ravi misunderstood her reaction and sat on his knees shaking his head instantly- No, Zoya......I swear, I had no idea... I...I....didn't even know her husband...I swear......

Zoya was not in the state to talk. She stood up to the door.

Ravi- Zoya, if you are going to Police Station than don't. They won't let you talk to Aman as you tried to shoot him with a gun in anger before.

She just sat on the floor. She had no idea what to do... Ravi just looked at her even he was not in the condition to do anything.....

After 5 minutes of silence.

Zoya in dead voice- Ravi, you go to Police Station. I want my answers now.....

Ravi- No Zoya, I can't leave you like this... I will go after sometimes...

Zoya- No, You are going now.......you are going now...Work comes first....you have to....you...

Ravi took a deep breath- Fine, but promise me, you will be fine...

Zoya just nods. Ravi didn't want to leave Zoya. She looked devastated. He opened the door.

Zoya looked at him- Ravi, can I ask you something?

Ravi- Ask...

Zoya- Whom will you choose this time? Seena or me?

Ravi- Take care.... (He left)

Zoya with a sad smile- No answer........

====================================

Zoya stopped the cab in front of the office.

She had to submit the pen drive. She came out of the lift and gave the pen drive to the receptionist.

She went to Aditya's cabin. Sitting in the chair beside, she wiped her face. She had no tears, dead expressions in her face.

Aditya was only her hope. She remembered his words a few days back-

Zoya- Will you support me if I need a friend? Can I trust you that if I need someone you will be there?

Aditya smiled- I promise, I will always be there for you. You can call me anytime, I will be in front of you. Even after 10/20 years, if you tell me you want to talk to me, I will come leaving everything behind. 

He could be at the meeting. But she still thought to give it a try. Standing up, she ran to the reception.

Zoya- Manu, where is Mr Hooda?