Part 33

Hey, everyone... I hope you all are fine.

Here is the chapter...... Sorry for the mistakes

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

Enjoy...

=======================================================================

Next Morning,

Aditya was in the kitchen trying to make bread sandwiches 🥪. He cuts tomatoes and onions. At the side table, there was his laptop.

He sat in the chair beside after it's done. He wiped out his sweats agreeing to the fact that it takes a lot of hard work plus there were a lot of mosquitoes buzzing around him.

His mind was still roaming around the incident at the police station when he came to Zoya to tell that he was leaving for home.

Aditya (in his mind)- I am sure they arrested Ravi. There were so many officers around him. And his mom, what was she doing there? Why is Zoya not telling me anything? Should I ask her? No.. I think I should confirm it before... (He messaged someone)

Zoya came with her bag to see Aditya in a grim mood. She kept her bag on the table, looking at him.

Zoya- Aditya, what's the matter? You don't look good...

Aditya looked up to find water dripping down her wet hair. Her cheeks were red like an apple. He stood in front of her smiling...

He pulled her soft cheeks- Isn't it illegal to look so pretty???

Zoya flickered slightly- Aditya...You sure know how to impress a girl but with me, it's unnecessary now. I am already yours.

Aditya- Aree... It came from my heart yaar. I was serious. Who told you to look so pretty?

Zoya- Aditya, stop teasing me... I just took a bath. And I am without makeup here, I look horrible.

Aditya- No, you don't. You are delicately beautiful.

Zoya- I thought you would be angry at me for my behaviour yesterday?

Aditya- Not at all..... I can never be angry with you and that too on a kiss. Yes... I felt bad when you left, but...I know you were teasing me. By the way, that was not romance. You were trying to seduce me.

Zoya- Yes, yes... You are saying as if you have done PhD in romance.

Aditya- no, I have not. But still, I will teach you how to romance like a pro...

Zoya hung her mouth- Shut up... And what is this?

He smiled- I was making bread, sorry I messed the kitchen. I will clean it, don't worry... (looking at the slab)

Zoya smiled- It's ok... You are not used to these things. You could have called me... (She looked at his wrist) Where is your watch?

Aditya ignored her question- You were sleeping, and I wanted to prepare breakfast for you...

Zoya began to clean the mess around the slab. She jerked her hand when a mosquito came in front of her eyes.

Zoya- There are mosquitoes around... Did you leave the windows open?

Aditya went close and hugged her from behind. His sudden act sends chills down her spine. She left the butter knife from her hand.

Aditya rested his head on her shoulder giggling- You still shiver. You should start making this your habit now.....