Part 19

Happy Birthday Harshad Chopda😍😍😍

We all love you.... Plz come live once😉😉

====================================

She opened the door of the cabin without knocking and....... He........

Aditya was searching for something in his bookrack when he heard someone opening the door. He turned to find Zoya. She looked worried, sweating, and panting heavily.

Aditya panicked watching her in such a state.

Aditya- Zoya, what........

Before he could complete she ran towards him and hugged him tightly as if he was her life, whispering "thank God you are fine"

Before he could complete she ran towards him and hugged him tightly as if he was her life, whispering "thank God you are fine". He got numb and had no idea what to do. His shirt starts to wet as tears rolled down her eyes.

Aditya- Zoya, what happened?? Did anyone hurt you??? please don't scare me. What happened? Tell me, please. Zoya...

He tried to break the hug but she was not ready to leave him and hugged him more closely. He could feel her hot breath on his neck. He slowly placed his hand in her back caressing her. He was waiting for her to slow down her heavy breath. The silence was comforting her more.

Aditya slowly whispered- Zoya, calm down. It's alright, just calm down.

After sometimes, she broke the hug. Aditya moved closer cupping her cheeks with his hands. He hesitated at first then slowly wiped those tears with his thumb.

Zoya looked in his eyes then realized something. Anger was visible in her eyes, she pushed him hard on his chest.

Zoya- Where is your phone? I called you so many times. Why weren't you picking up my calls? Huh... You know how worried I was. I even went to your mansion. And what was so important work that you had to come to the office this early?

Aditya tried to come close to her- " Zoya"

She again pushed him. He was blank, he had no idea why she was suddenly scolding him like his wife. He passed the glass of water to her which she gulped in a go.

Aditya- My phone has been damaged. I have given it to repair. And I came here to check the contract file.........Will you tell me now what's the matter?

Zoya- it's nothing..... Tell me how did you get this wound in your hand. Did someone attack you?

Aditya hesitates- Actually............. ( he told her everything about blackmail and attack with his mom) and about this wound, my palms were cut while picking up the broken glasses.

Zoya- why didn't you tell me this before? It's so hectic.

Aditya- but is there any problem? Did anyone hurt you?