Part 47

Hey, everyone... I hope you all are fine.

Here is the chapter...... Sorry for the mistakes

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

Enjoy...

=======================================================================

"Actually umm… you are freed because she took——she took the whole blame and surrendered herself to the police today. Ahh—— Ish—— Ishan called me to say that she is in jail now".

" What?",His heart fell down the moment she said that… His Zoya, his Zoya went to jail...she took all the responsibilities of his crime. How was he supposed to react now? His throat began to get heavier making it difficult for him to breathe.

"And—you were the one to do this all? You sent her to—— to jail?". he asked, making a tight fist.

She shivered looking at his eyes on fire and as dangerous as hell. Gulping down, she nods knowing it would be a waste to hide it from him "Yes, I did it. It was necessary. Everything was started by that girl and her brother… They are the real culprits. That girl killed my nephew and her brother, that bus**rd killed Maya, your Maya… They deserved it. Why should my son suffer for the mistake he never did?".

"Sameer was involved with underworld criminals, mom and mistake were mined, not Zoya's", he gritted in anger…. She opened her mouth to speak but stopped seeing his bloodshot eyes forming tears.

He struggled to show himself strong. His heart beating x2 faster as he whispered, with hopes"Mom, did you or did you not try to manipulate her to take that step?". 

Trying to change the topic she said, "Aditya, you——"..... "Mom, say it", he screamed,

"Yes, I did. I falsified her to obey me and she did. Today morning she surrendered to the police", she said…

As she said, he sat on the bed and wiped the sweat from his forehead. She got shocked as he took a relief breath and hugged his bag close…...  "Wha——— what happened", she asked…

Taking a breath, he smiled at her, "No one knows Zoya better than me, remember this", he said, pointing his forehead… She squints her eyes waiting for him to continue…

"Relax mom, Zoya is not in jail", he said smiling… "Impossible", she replied, widening her eyes…

Shaking his head, he blurted out, "She cannot be in jail, mom. Not at all… You don't know her, I do… (moving closer to her) She is very clear about her ways… you are true..(whispering in her ears) it's impossible… It's impossible for her to get manipulated and that too by you. That person, who tried to kill her…"

"Adi, how can——— ok, then why did she leave you? Huh. It's because I told her to do so and anyways what was so good about her? 

" Mom… please, she… she left because of my stupidity, my lies, not because you provoked, so please, now let me leave", he picked his bag…

"Adi, stop… You don't believe it even now, she won't come. (She opened her phone lock and clicked somewhere showing him) see, see… Ishan sent me this picture. She was in the Police Station just an hour ago". 

"Ok, enough. You are too innocent or should I say fool, mom. She was in the police station not in jail. Ishan fooled you, she could have come to meet him and he clicked the same pictures and——", he huffed in anger…