Part 44

Hey everyone, I hope you all are fine.

So, here is the chapter. Take a look 👀 Sorry for mistakes.

Please don't forget to vote and comment

Enjoy❤❤

===================================

After completing he tore the paper and threw it to the dustbin.

Aditya yelled- I won't accept this sh*t. Are you serious, Zoya…

Nurse- Shh… Don't shout, please leave and let her rest.

He saw Ishan leaving out, taking a glance at Zoya he too went out… 

"Ishan", he shouted, making him turn. Pointing finger towards him "I am not going to accept that. Do not try to interfere in our matter and just leave. You are not her bodyguard." 

Ishan pulled his finger down, "Show some respect and do not point your finger on me again. She did that on her own for your good even after knowing how bad you were with her so be thankful and stop shouting.."

Aditya shaking his head- I won't accept that. I don't want that…

Ishan- It's a legal paper. The one you tore was just a copy of that. And you understand it's importance very well. Now go, the doctors were calling you. (Raising his one eyebrow) Or do you want me to go?"

He pushed him and went to meet the doctors whereas Ishan smiled and went inside the room. The nurse had made her sit straight, laying her back on the cushion. The oxygen mask was removed. She looked up as he sat on the chair.

Zoya- Why are you helping me, Ishan? I am no one to you. 

"No one…. (He smiled) You know…I never make promises so easily. But I had promised someone to take care of you, no matter what the situation is. And when I do, I make sure to work them out. Don't worry, I will do my best to take you both out of this very soon". 

She gave a skeptical look as if asking who....he said it. "Ravi, your brother, he is also my friend…He could have said it to Aditya but…….you know". He smiled seeing her tired face glow. 

Zoya- Did you meet him? How's he? When did you meet him and how???

Ishan- I didn't actually meet him but saw him from far. He is fine, Zoya. But he misses you a lot more than you do… 

Zoya- I know… (she smiled)

His eyes turnedangry remembering something- But Zoya, he would not be happy to know this plan. I told you to stop Aditya from surrendering himself. You told me you will think about it. This was your plan, you ended up in the hospital. Seriously, how did you do it??

"I….I……", she stuttered looking at her fingers. " Yes, I am listening", he replied. 

Zoya- I took a sleeping tablet after leaving the Police Station. I thought I would just fall unconscious. But unfortunately, my plan didn't work as I got a fever and also slipped in the bathtub. 

Ishan- huh?? The doctor told me something else.

Zoya- I told him to say, it was due to an empty stomach.

He slapped his forehead- Aditya would have killed me… And did you imagine how risky it could have been? What if he had left?

Zoya- He did betray my trust. But I…. I… somewhere knew….. my heart knew he could never leave me....

Ishan- But you could have done something else? 

"Zoya…...",  A husky yet shrieking voice came from the door side before she could reply. A jittery shiver entered her spine as she recognized the voice. She clutched the bedsheet tight not knowing what to do. She slowly turned her face to her left and there was Aditya standing like a broken soul.