Part 24

Hey, everyone... I hope you all are fine.

Here is the chapter... 

Enjoy...

==========================================================================

After sometimes,

Zoya stood up and went inside the washroom. She splashes some water on her face. This was the first time, she ever cried so hard after her father's death. And she deserved it, she had hurt Aditya. She looked at her face for the last time and came out.

Nisha came inside- Zoya, did you get the papers sign? We have to make a copy of it.

Zoya- Yes, I gave it to Sir. You can get it from there.

Nisha- I wish I could, but I have some work... Please......you go and bring it fast..please.....I am going to the other block to see the freelances.

She ran outside before Zoya could say anything.

Suddenly she got nervous. How will she ask him?......but she has to go because work can't be avoided. Many things started running in her mind. But she headed to the door ignoring them.

She gulped and knocked on the door. There was no response. She knocked again but there came no response. She pushed the door open slowly and slid her head in. Demurely peeking inside the cabin, she whispered "Sir".

She caught her breath and stared at him with wide eyes. It was the best view.

He was sleeping in his chair and his hands wrapped around like hugging something

He was sleeping in his chair and his hands wrapped around like hugging something. A slow smile spread over her mouth. She slowly entered inside.

He looked so charming even in his sleep. His pink lips were looking smooth. He had frown lines in his eyebrows. Obviously he was restless and worried.

She tried to fake cough- " Ahm, Ahm... Sir.....sir.....

He was not waking up. She looked here and there. He was obviously in a deep sleep. She saw the paper in front of him. Slowly moving to the table she took the papers. She noticed there was a frame he was hugging.

She moved closer to him, curiosity started hitting her. It was not good to interrupt someone's privacy. Still she wanted to know. Slowly she took his hand moving it to the side. She took the frame 🔲 and turned it around. Her eyes got widened... It was her photo, he was hugging... But she didn't click this picture.