Part 32

Hey, everyone... I hope you all are fine.

Here is the chapter...... Sorry for the mistakes

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

Enjoy...

=======================================================================

She abruptly stood up.

Zohar Ishan......why is Seena here?

Aditya hurriedly comes out- Zoya, I have to go home urgently..... I got a call for a project... Can I leave?? I will come to pick you up...

Zoya- Yes, you go... I will come on my own. (Aditya moved out, taking a glance of Ravi)

They went to one room. Ishan sat in the front chair with Seena and Ravi opposite him. Zoya was standing at a side, folding her hands.

Ishan- Ravi, if you surrender yourself, the punishment can be decreased for a year. Also plus if we got to witness your punishment can be till 4 years. We will do something about that. I just wanted your views.

Seena- What views??? Officer, I just came here to solve this problem... But I don't think it will happen... My son is innocent. He did nothing. How can you arrest him? No, I won't let it happen. Ravi, come let's go home. (She caught his hands to pull him out)

Ravi- Mom, please... I have done a mistake. And I deserve it.

Zoya was silently listening to everything with a heavy heart. As she knew there were no other ways.

Seena- No, what mistake. Everyone does a mistake. That doesn't mean they should get punishment. He just shot a girl by mistake. Nothing much.

Ishan- Mam, shooting someone is a lot. It's a murder.

Seena standing up- ok...so, you are the police, you are his friend too, right? How can you let it happen? You can make a statement that she was robbing so he had to shot... Ok... Yes......

Ravi and Ishan too stood up with her.

Ishan- Mam, first of all, I am not a police but an intelligence officer. I have no right to do those things. And we can't do injustice with anyone. It's wrong.

Seena starts getting mad- Wrong, so isn't this wrong. You people are forcing my son to surrender.

Ishan- if he didn't surrender, we have to forcibly arrest him. That can cost you more. We are really sorry but we can't help it at this time.

Ravi- Ishan, start the formalities...

Seena starts to get hyper- No, no... Ravi, how will you live in jail for so long... No..no.....i will die if you went to jail. I will commit suicide... I will kill myself...

Zoya smirked- Not a new thing to do for you...

Ravi- Zoya, please... Mom, calm down..... We have to follow the rules... You live with Aman. Ok... He will be out soon...

Seena moves towards Zoya- It's all because of this girl. My both sons are in jail. Now, it's your responsibility to bail them from here... Did you understand???

Zoya looking at her- No... I won't do anything

Seena's eyes widened in shock-  how can you be so heartless. Isn't he your brother..huh? Don't you feel bad? You are leaving him just... Huh? I can't believe I gave birth to you... You are a sin.