Part 36

Hey, everyone... I hope you all are fine.

Here is the chapter...... Sorry for the mistakes

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

Enjoy...

======================================

Note: I don't know much about Kerela. Please pardon me if you find some mistakes.

====================================

Zoya and Aditya had reached to Kerala known as 'God's Own Country'. They reached the hotel and it looked a lot expensive. Aditya looked at Zoya raising his eyebrows...

Zoya- What???

Aditya- Zoya, Brunton Boatyard Hotel... Do you have any idea how expensive it is??? How much did you spend on this hotel? Tell me honestly...

Zoya- Aditya, you are questioning me as if I robbed some bank. Come I will show you the room. (She pulled him with her)

One man opened the door of the room and Aditya's eyes popped out. The room looked the most expensive one. It was sea-facing.

Aditya- Seriously Zoya..... the cost of one simple room must be 2000. And you booked a sea-facing... And this, I am 100% sure, it's more than 15K... So, two-room means 30K.  And now plus breakfast, lunch, dinner... Ohh, God...

Zoya- Relax, Aditya....... You are not the only one to know about the business. I also have ideas about it. I got one fantastic client who became ready to work with you... And he is going to pay for our stay here...

Aditya- Wow, that's amazing... Finally, some peace. You scared me......

Zoya- You get sacred without any reason. And one more thing. I... don't know if you feel it good or bad——

Aditya- What are you going to say now?

She smirked coming closer and whispered in his ear- Actually, Aditya... I forgot to book another room. Can I stay with you or should I——

Aditya smiled pulled her to a bear hug- I feel the happiest person..... He kissed her cheeks tightly...

Zoya- ok... Now let's leave... You can change if you want to???

Aditya- We are going out? We just came... No yaar... I want to sleep. 

Zoya- Come out... So lazy......

=============================================

Zoya changed her clothes to one short and crop top.. She finally managed to bring Aditya out of the room...... The hotel manager offered them a guide for help to which Zoya immediately agreed. Aditya was pissed off that the guide was a bone in kabab.

Till they walked around Fort Kochi, Aditya was hyped in anger. The guide was being too close with Zoya and she was also not saying anything.

Guide- Madam, this is St. Francis Church. It is the first European church in India. There are..........

Aditya faking a smile- Mr.Guide, I want to spend some quality time with my girlfriend. Will you please give us some alone time, please.....

Zoya- No...no... He is just joking. You——

Guide sensing Aditya's anger- No...no... You spent some time... You can call me if you need something... (He left from there)

Zoya kept her hand on hips looking at Aditya- Why did you ask him to leave... He was explaining about this place so well. It's important to know some history.....