Part 7

The setting starts with Zoya leaving the office at lunchtime taking permission from her Boss.

Zoya picks her phone dialing a number- Pick up the call Aman...

Aman- Zoya, I am busy now... I will call you back in an hour.

Zoya- Aman, Can you find out if Seena is home or not?

Aman- You are going to meet Ravi? (he gets angry)

Zoya- Yes, before Seena comes back.

Aman- Zoya, you can meet him after 2/3 weeks, he is busy now and his mom won't come for a month.

Zoya- Aman, you are saying this seriously... I want to meet him now.

Amman- If you want to see him just go. Why are you asking me anyway?

Zoya- Why are you getting angry? hello, hello Aman (the call was already disconnected)

********

Zoya is standing in front of an apartment. She gets inside when a guard stops her.

Guard- Where do you want to go?

Zoya- Fifth floor, room 4H.

Guard got stunned- Are you Zoya?

Zoya- How did you know?

Guard- Ravi talks about you a lot. (He says smiling) you can go.

***

Zoya entered the house as the doorway was open. It was not her first visit but there were a lot of changes done.

She entered a room to find out a man sleeping in his bed. She got a smile on her face looking at him. She slowly kneeled in front of the bed and caresses his hair.

The man opened his eyes in shock and looked at Zoya.

Zoya smiled brightly looking at his shocked face- Surprise......(he didn't utter a word) Ravi, Are you not happy? I think I should leave.

Ravi hugged her tight finding he was not dreaming.

Zoya- Ravi, ouch my bones.

Ravi left her immediately smiling widely- You finally came. I am so happy..... Finally, after so many months, I am seeing you ( he was shivering with happiness)

Zoya noticed his eyes were swollen and looked tired- Were you crying? What happened?

Ravi- No, I was working the whole night. I got a job at an Event management company...

Zoya- I am so happy for you... I missed you so much...

Ravi- I always miss you... (he said hugging her again)

Zoya- Did you eat anything? (he nods in a no) I will make your favorite paneer tika and something special.

Ravi- There is no paneer in my house.

Zoya- I bought it. Come let's the go-to the kitchen.

****

Zoya- It's already 9. I have to leave now.

Ravi- You came to live here for a month right?

Zoya- No, I just came to meet you.

Ravi- Why? please stay, please... I will hide all the pictures of my mom if that is the problem.

Zoya- No, you have finally got a job. I have my job. It's not possible.

Ravi- Tomorrow is Saturday, please...