5.Sharing

BORGATA CASINO HOTEL, ATLANTIC CITY

After spending an hour at the roulette table where Thomas kept me by his side for good luck, he walked away a million dollars richer.

"Put this on my account" he said to his personal attendant, leaving the stacks at the table before turning to me and handing me a $100,000 chip. "Buy yourself something pretty"

"Thomas, I can't accept this" I said as he lead me through the casino floor

"Of course you can"

"This is more money than I make in a year!" I said, looking incredulously at the shiny gold chip in my hand.

"Get used to the good life, Angel!" he said, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me close.

***

Moments later we walked into our suite and no sooner than the door had closed, we were all over each other.

"Feeling adventurous?" he asked as he caressed the skin of my back

"Depends on your definition of adventurous" I said coyly before I kissed him.

"Come" he said and took both my hands, leading me to the bedroom.

"Somebody gonna watch again?"

"Yes... me." he said as he opened the double doors and we walked inside. There, sitting on the king-sized bed was a gorgeous red head. She looked to be about my age, maybe a couple years younger. When she stood up, I could see that she was wearing a gown identical to mine, only, she had a lot more curves to fill it out. Her body was so perfect it looked drawn; small waist, full hips, large, perky breasts - I didn't know they still built em like this after the 1960s!

"Who's this?" I asked sheepishly as I turned to Thomas

"This" he said as he took her hand and brought her closer where I stood "Is Alli; Alli, say hello to Amanda"

"Hi" she said after licking her full lips then pulled the bottom one into her mouth and suggestively bit the corner as her eyes scanned my body "She's lovely" she said to Thomas without taking her eyes from me. I got an unsettling feeling about the whole thing.

"She is indeed!" Thomas agreed while standing behind me and softly kissing my neck.

"Is this what you mean by adventurous?" I asked through hitched breath

"It is" he murmured as he continued to ply me with kisses. I'd never done anything remotely like this before and certainly never thought about being with a woman sexually. Suffice it to say I was feeling quite apprehensive about the whole idea that Thomas was presenting. Curious, but apprehensive nonetheless.

And if I agree, how do we..."

"We'll start slow." He said "First, I direct"

"Direct?" I asked, unclear as to what he meant

"He'll watch while he tell us what to do" Alli answered while softly rubbing her knuckle against the outline of my nipple through my dress.

"I don't recall inviting you to touch me" I protested, even though my body was reacting to her touch and loving it. Alli quickly raised her hands in mock surrender as she giggled

"My bad" she half-heartedly apologized with a sly smile on her face.

"Angel, it would make me so happy if you'd do this for me"

"What about you, aren't you joining?"

"I will at some point, but right now, all I want is to watch you two. I want to watch you writhe, hear you moan while Alli uses her mouth to make you come"

"And I will make you come... harder than you ever have in your life." Alli finished. I swallowed hard and bit my lip at the thought, feeling myself grow moist. No, I'd never given consideration to being with a woman but I'd be a liar if I said that Alli wasn't incredibly attractive and if ever I were going to try it...

"Is that a yes?" Thomas asked, putting his arms around Alli, with me in the middle, pulling her close and making a nice little sandwich. She shifted slightly, so that her nipples would bush against mine, well aware that they were already touching. This time I didn't complain; just locked gazes with her, allowing her to lean in and dart her tongue out to take a slow, deliberate lick of my lips before she softly yet seductively kissed them. I hesitated at first but then allowed my hands to tangle in her gorgeous red mane as I softly kissed her back, our tongues dancing blissfully as I felt her pull the large pin that held my hair up, sending it tumbling to my shoulders, our kiss deepening as I felt Thomas' hands on my breasts. When she finally broke the kiss and pulled away, I was breathless as I licked the taste of her lips from mine and smiled.

"I would say that's definitely a yes!" Thomas smiled approvingly, I could feel his hard-on against me as I turned my head to look at him.

"Before we begin..." I said

"Anything Angel"

"You come in her and I will tie your dick in a very painful, irreversible knot! We clear?"

"Crystal!" he agreed then kissed me and removed his tuxedo jacket before he took a seat in one of the plush chairs that sat facing the bed, leaving Alli and I standing in the middle of the room.

"Now" he began "I want you both to very slowly undress each other..."

What has Amanda gotten herself into?