22.Decisions

Olivia's hotel suite...

Olivia gave a soft, melodic moan, smiling as she stretched and slowly opened her eyes to the morning sun filtering through the floor-to-ceiling windows, quickly deciding that it was too bright and closing them again as she snuggled against Nick's chest, running her hand over its expanse while planting feather-light kisses to his nipple then gave a sensual, deliberate lick with the tip of her tongue before blowing softly on it, causing it to harden and Nick to stir in his sleep, caressing her bare back with his hand.

"My god, that drives me crazy, baby!" Nick moaned and whispered, sucking his breath in through his teeth as she took his nipple in between her own teeth bit down on it, while softly raking the other with her fingernails. Olivia was the only woman he'd ever allowed to arouse him this way, having always thought of it as something men didn't do but she made him a believer.

"I know..." she grinned then continued to give it a wet, soothing suckle before releasing it, then kissed it once more "Good morning" she purred.

"It most definitely is!" he smiled as he climbed on top of her and settled his hips between her thighs as their lips met and he kissed her deep, gently tugging her hair to pull her head back, exposing her neck to him. They'd fallen out of bed during their intense lovemaking last night and neither of them gave care, continuing to fuck like wild animals, tangled in the sheets that had tumbled with them until they were completely spent and both sporting pretty decent rug burns, not bothering to get up and into bed and they fell asleep in each other's arms on the floor.

"Hear that?" he asked while nuzzling her neck "It's still quiet"

"That's because it's Saturday." She said as she looked up at the clock "They sleep in; the twins won't be up for another hour or so" she took his head between her hands and kissed his lips, feeling his hardness as he ground his hips against her.

"I like Saturday" he smiled as they continued kissing.

"Baby... I'm all sticky" she said in mock protest against his mouth while spreading herself wider for him. She liked to tease him, knowing how much he loved to make love to her first thing in the morning and morning sex had been a long time for them.

"And wet" he whispered with a kiss, stroking her clit as he pushed himself inside her. She whimpered as she bit her lip and his lips clamped around her areola, drawing her nipple into his mouth. The way he filled her was divine and she bucked her hips against his, meeting his rhythm as he moved inside her; she missed being with him like this.

"Harder baby!" she moaned holding tight to him as she sucked his bottom lip between hers; the quiet of the room filling with the sounds of their lovemaking skin against skin; the smell of sex heavy in the air. She'd thrown her head back when he began hitting her spot as he fucked her harder, prepared to cry out when...

"Mommy...?" she heard Ari call from down the hall. The girls were up.

"Shit!" she cried, her and Nick freezing for a millisecond before he pulled out and they scrambled to their feet, Nick quickly tossing her her robe.

"I thought you said they'd be asleep longer" he said in a frenzied whisper as he wrapped the sheet around his waist.

"They usually are!" she said as she got the silk robe on, closing and quickly tying it then running her fingers through her disheveled hair. She heard them coming closer to her bedroom door and quickly kissed Nick and stepped out into the hall, pulling the door tightly closed behind her.

"You two are up early" she smiled, trying to steady her breathing.

"Mommy!" they cried in unison as they both ran to her, throwing their arms around her waist and hugging her tight. They were genuinely happy to be able to wake up to their mother after being apart for so long while she was in the hospital.