Chapter 4

Patapos na ang org meeting nila ng hapon na iyon. When the clock said 6:45PM, dali-dali siyang nagpaalam na sa mga kaibigan. Marami pa siyang kailangang idiscuss sa Papa niya about the outreach at plano niyang tawagan ito maya-maya.

She walked towards the gate at umupo doon. Sinabihan siya ni Yego na maghintay muna sa kanya. While waiting, she saw Atticus rushing out of the campus na nagmamadali. His car was parked out front at kitang kita niya na lumabas lamang ito ng parking at agad na may sinundo sa katapat nilang all-girls high school.

"Tara na!" sigaw sa kanya ni Yego ng hindi man lang siya tinatapunan ng tingin. He was still pissed at her for speaking up and accepting Anthony's offer.

"Yung girlfriend mo?" she asked.

Tiningnan lamang siya nito ng masama at saka naglakad muli papunta sa parking nito. He opened the car at pumasok na rin siya.

At pagkapasok na pagkapasok niya ay bigla na lamang siyang hinalikan ni Yego. It was a harsh and rough kiss. She tried to push him away but he wouldn't let her go.

"Y-Yego, ano ba!" she shrieked in the middle of the kisses pero parang wala itong naririnig. He held both her hands to her side para hindi na ito makapanlaban and continued kissing her on her cheeks and neck.

They were in a school parking lot! They'll be reprimanded kapag may nakakita sa kanila dito. But Yego wouldn't stop. Parang pinaparusahan talaga siya nito. He trapped both her arms using one hand now while the other was busy pushing her blouse up.

"Yego, please... stop!" she cried out again but his lips covered her mouth once more to silence her. And when his fingers touched her breasts and its tip, halos mawalan siya ng hininga sa kiliting naramdaman. He played with her nipples even more and she groaned in pleasure again.

She was starting to feel something in the middle of her thighs. And that was when she realized she was enjoying this.

"You're my wife. I hope you remember that always most especially in front of other men," bulong nito sa tenga niya as he slipped his hand inside her pants. He found her panties and moved it aside to play with her most private part.

Halos mapasigaw si Saritha when his fingers slid in and out of her now wet core. Hindi niya alam kung matatakot na baka mahuli sila or matatakot na tumigil ang binata because the ecstasy she was feeling now was beyond this world.

Yego kept sliding his fingers in and out while she moaned in pleasure.

"This is mine," he whispered as he kissed her lips again. "Do you understand?"

She whimpered in pleasure but still managed to nod to answer him.

"Good," he said and moved his fingers faster.

She was unfamiliar with this feeling but she likes it. Lalong sumasarap ang pakiramdam niya habang binibilisan nito.

He kissed her lips once again habang lalong idinidiin ang mga daliri nito sa loob niya.

And out of instinct, she pulled her husband closer and cupped his now rock-solid manhood.

Yego moaned when she did that so she slid her palms up and down the front of his pants even more.

His fingers moved even faster inside her and before she knew it, she felt something gush out inside her as she reached the peak of her orgasm. It was all totally new to her but she could honestly say that it was a piece of heaven on earth.

Hingal na hingal siya ng tumigil si Yego sa ginagawa and their eyes locked at each other.

"Now, remember that I'm the only one allowed to do that," he said at ibinaba na muli ang blouse niya at inayos ang pants niya.

Her breathing was still uneven after what happened. She was chasing her breath while looking at her husband who was also breathing heavily while starting the car's engine. There was still a visible bulge on the front of his pants.

That got her curious so she ran her palms up and down his crotch again. He shot her a look immediately.

"Can you suck me off?" he asked.

Nagulat siya sa biglaang tanong nito. "I don't know how..."

He unbuckled his belt to pull his pants down and let out his manhood freely. And once it was out, she can't help but marvel at the sight.

"Suck me off and I'll forgive you for answering back a while ago," he ordered.

She looked at him, unsure of what to do at mukhang naintindihan siya nito so he guided her. He placed her right hand on his dick. "Move your hands up and down," he said while catching his breath.

She did as she was told.

"Fuck!" he cursed while closing his eyes and savoring the moment. "You're good, little wife."

She continued pleasing him with her hands, then.

"Suck it now."

"H-How?"

He guided her head to his manhood. "Open your mouth," he ordered.

And so she did.

"Lick and suck it without teeth," he ordered. And when she started doing just that, he groaned in pleasure. "Fuck!"

She continued sucking him off and licking his entire thickness when he started moving his hips faster.

"I'm almost there," he whispered. And all of a sudden, she felt hot liquid inside her mouth being pumped out from her manhood.

"Fuck!" he groaned finally while releasing his load in her mouth. "Swallow it," he ordered.

And so she did just that, she swallowed his cum. Hindi rin naman niya alam kung ano bang dapat gawin doon.

And when he saw that she did swallow it, he was stunned. "Did you really...? Fuck, that was so hot." And he kissed her on the lips again. He then, started zipping up his pants again.

She didn't know what do now after what just happened. Hindi rin niya alam kung paano aakto na parang normal lang ang lahat pagkatapos ng lahat ng mga nangyari.

Gosh this is the first time she did something like this! Nakakahiya!!!

"Hey," untag sa kanya ni Yego.

She threw him a glance.

"You're not going out with him and it's final. I'll be coming with you wherever that outreach program is. Baka sabihin ng mga magulang natin na pinapabayaan kita."

"No need. I'm going to be with my friends and orgmates. Magtataka lang sila kung bakit ka sasama."

"I want to help that's why I want to join," sagot nito.

"Really? You want to join? Have you ever done charity work before?"

"Nope, and now, I might want to start," he said. "I have a restaurant now that I'm managing with my friends. Sooner or later ako na rin ang magma-manage ng mining and jewelry businesses namin. So I think I should start giving back to society as early as now."

Tinitigan niya ito ng mabuti. "Okay," she just said.

"Matipid ka ba talagang magsalita?" he asked, a bit annoyed..

She just looked at him. "Why?"

"I would rather you tell me what you want and what you feel. Ayokong nanghuhula ako."

"I will," she promised. "For now, I need to talk to my dad kasi kailangan kong humingi ng funds para sa food supplies ng mga bata."

"Ako na ang bahala. Baka isipin ng mga magulang mo pinagdadamutan kita ng pera. Now that you're under my roof, sa akin ka hihingi ng pera at hindi sa kanila, okay?" he said with finality at pinaandar na ang sasakyan.

*****

Hi guys!! 😍 VOTE COMMENT and FOLLOW me.

This story will just get even more exciting. Hihihi!!!