Chapter 14

It was dawn. Madilim pa ang kapaligiran pero nagising si Sari sa kakaibang huni ng mga ibon at insekto sa paligid. It has been so long since she last felt this connected with nature. She slowly opened her eyes to find herself in a small tent.

And a man was beside her, snuggled close to her with his arms wrapped around her waist.

Halos mabigla siya ng makitang si Yego iyon. She wasn't used to having him this close and how ironic would that be! Yego is her husband but she doesn't feel comfortable around him.

Tinitigan niya ang natutulog na mukha nito. He looks calm and peaceful. Kagaya ng huni ng mga ibon ngayon habang nagbubukang liwayway. Tantya niya ay siya pa laman ang gising. And she wanted to use the bathroom badly. Pero hindi niya alam kung saan hahanap ng CR sa gitna ng kagubatan.

She slowly wriggled free from his grasp pero naalimpungatan din ito sa pagupo niya.

Yego's eyes flew open. 

"G-Good morning..." she greeted and slowly escaped his embrace.

His brows furrowed upon seeing her creating distance between the two of them. "Good morning," masungit na bati nito at unti-unting bumangon.

She now sat up to open the tent and go out to pee. 

"Where are you going?" mabilis na tanong ni Yego sa kanya.

She turned to look at him. "I need to use the bathroom."

"Sasamahan na kita. At walang bathroom dito," he declared while opening the tent so they can both go out. 

Others were still asleep judging from the closed tents. Madilim pa rin ang paligid pero makikita mo sa langit na malapit na ang bukang-liwayway. She checked her watch - 5:10AM.

Nagpatiuna si Yego at nakita niyang naglakad ito papunta sa kakahuyan. 

"Saan ka pupunta diyan?" she whispered while trying to catch up to him.

He didn't stop walking at bagkus ay dirediretso.

"Yego!" tawag niya muli dito but he played deaf. So she had no choice but to follow him into the woods.

They were walking for two minutes already nang makarinig siya ng lumalagaslas na tubig. Just then, she saw glistening waters ahead.

"Wow," she exclaimed.

Saktong tumigil din sa paglalakad si Yego when they approached a river. It was being illuminated by the moon na ngayon ay nasa langit pa rin.

"You can wash and pee somewhere here. Babantayan kita," Yego declared.

She felt uncomfortable peeing near her husband. Pero dahil hindi na niya mapigil, she chose a spot behind a thick bush. "Huwag kang titingin ah!" pagbabanta niya.

He just smirked at her. 

She unbuttoned her shorts and slipped it down. Then she crouched down to pee. She was busy minding her own business nang biglang nakita niyang may kumakaluskos sa halamanan na katabi niya.

She glanced at Yego na nakatalikod at nakatayo a few feet away from her. He was going to step into the water. Nakita niyang nagtatanggal ito ng shirt at pants. He will probably swim. She immediately finished peeing and stood up to fix herself. Pero kumaluskos ulit ang halamanan sa tabi niya and out in the shadows came a wild animal. 

She screamed at hindi na nag abala pang isuot muli ang undies at shorts. Dali-dali siyang tumakbo papunta kay Yego habang sumisigaw.

 Yego caught her while she was hysterically screaming but they both fell off balance dahil na rin sa pagkakabilis ng takbo niya. She fell on top of her now naked husband.

"What the fuck," she heard him cuss ng maglanding siya sa matipunong dibdib nito now in full view for her to see and enjoy.

"S-Sorry," she stuttered.  "May... may hayop na muntik na akong atakihin!"

"There are no wild animals here. Just some rodents maybe," he said. 

"Sorry!" She tried to get up pero hinila siya nito pabalik sa dibdib nito. "Ow!" She felt his arms encircling her and trapping her above him. "W-What are you doing?" His right hand went down further to caress her butt cheeks which is now out in plain sight for him to enjoy dahil nakalimutan niyang magsuot muli ng bottoms matapos magtatakbo sa takot.

"Nice ass," he said and smiled. He kept on feeling up her behind while starting to nibble on her neck. "You smell so damn good, baby," he whispered in between kisses.

"Bastos! Let me go!" she screamed and tried to stop him. 

But he was stronger. He has trapped both her arms in one hold behind her back. And when she was secured, he dipped his tongue into her mouth.

She was stoned... It has been so long since she was last with him but the pleasure he was giving her brought her back to that night when he took her virginity. It reminded her body of how it was to be worshipped by him.

Both his hands moved around her butt cheeks to press her down to him even more. And his lips captured hers in an intense kiss. Under the moonlight just before the sun awakes, they kissed as if there was no tomorrow.

Her heart ached to be touched and kissed by him. It was an unfamiliar feeling... one that she thought she would never feel if ever they crossed paths again. But here she was... surrendering to him.

She felt his hardness poking through her stomach, making her ache for him as well.

"I miss you," he whispered in her ear then proceeded to nibble on her earlobes. His fingers have now gone down deep inside her, to her very core. It has been so long since she had a man play with her. Anyway, she only ever had one man - him.

 Her body was pliant to his. And so when he arched himself to enter her, she gladly complied. Her body and mind wanted him, all of him. That surprised her. She came back seeking for an annulment, but instead here she was giving herself to him beside a river deep in the woods where there moans were silenced by the gushing waters.

He made love to her like it was her first time - gentle and warm. 

"God, I've missed you, Sari..." he whispered in between thrusts.

 She was tight. Five years of abstinence turned her back into a virgin but it didn't stop him. He opened her body up once again to pleasure. She gladly accepted and surrendered herself to him. When they reached the peak, he shouted her name while she clutched onto his neck like it was her lifeline. 

***

Their bodies were still intertwined but it was already minutes after they have reached the peak of pleasure. She slowly untangled her body from his and sat up, searching for her bottoms. Sunrise was starting. 

He sat up as well and helped her look for her bottoms. He found her panties and shorts thrown hastily beside a bush. Kinuha niya iyon and helped her dress up quickly.

"M-magbihis ka na rin," she said, while obviously not wanting to meet his eyes.

Her face was as red as a tomato. She couldn't believe that she did just that! Have sex with him on the forest floor over dried and dead leaves beside a river!

"I'll go for a swim," he said at pagkatapos ay dire-diretsong tumalon sa tubig. She breathed deeply and sat beside his pile of clothes. Hihintayin na lamang niya ito since hindi rin niya alam kung paano bumalik sa camping grounds nila. 

Pero lihim niyang pinagalitan ang sarili. Ano na lamang iisipin nito sa ginawa nila? That she's a cheap tramp who would just give in anytime he wants, anywhere he wants. Hiyang-hiya siya sa nangyari. She has to talk to him later to clear things up.

****

Hi all, I know you're all waiting for this update. I hope I didn't disappoint. Hope you're all safe at home. :) Give me wave and comment down below kung pasado ba sa inyo si Yego? ;)

Don't forget to VOTE and FOLLOW me for more updates!