Chapter 20

Sari opened her eyes slowly and felt a slight headache. Parang may pumupukpok sa gitna ng ulo niya. "Damn," she hissed when she remembered the tequila shots she took last night. Nakalimutan na niya kung nakailang shots siya. But she did remember having a few mimosas and margaritas during dinner reception. Naghalohalo siguro ang mga nainom niya kaya hindi na niya namalayan na naparami na pala.

She tried to sit up and look around. Nasa hotel room niya siya ngayon and clothes were scattered all over the floor. 

"Fuck!" she realized she was naked underneath the sheets nang makita niyang nasa sahig ang bride's maid gown niya katabi ng heels niya. 

But what really got her attention was a pair of pants nandoon. It was black. Was she wearing pants last night? Mayroon ding white shirt sa sahig. 

She racked her brain trying to remember but just when last night's memory hit her, nakarinig siya ng flush sa CR niya. 

"Fuck fuck fuck," litanya niya ng ma-realize na hindi siya magisa. She was racking her brain for who the man could be. Medyo sigurado na siya ngayon na lalaki iyon judging by the clothes beside hers on the floor.

"No," she just muttered ng maisip kung sino ang nagdala sa kanya pauwi. "It can't be!"

The bathroom door flew upon and out came the man she was expecting. "Good morning," nakangiting bati ni Yego. He was just in his boxers at magulo pa ang buhok nito.

She was just stunned right there.

Habang si Yego naman ay natatawa sa anyo niya. "What's wrong?"

"Why are you here?" she asked in a whisper.

He just shrugged. "You tell me. Hinila mo ko papasok sa kwarto mo kagabi."

"I did not!" mabilis na sagot niya.

He sat on the bed facing her. "You look pretty in the morning as always." Pagkatapos ay kinuha nito ang mga nagkalat na damit nila sa sahig. 

She was still stunned and speechless.

"I'm gonna go take a quick shower," anunsyo ni Yego. "Let's have breakfast at 9AM." With that, he went back inside the bathroom.

Gulong-gulo si Sari sa mga pangyayari. Was she really that drunk to pull Yego with her to her hotel room? Nakakahiya kung may nakakita man sa kanila kagabi. No one knows they're married at all except Aries and Ashley! 

Just then she heard a knock on her door. It was assertive.

Dali-dali siyang nagbihis ng shorts at kung anumang t-shirt ang nakita sa luggage niya and ran to the door. "Yes?" she said as she opened it.

Aries was now standing in front of him at dire-diretso itong pumasok sa kwarto niya na parang pagmamay-ari nito iyon.

"Anong kailangan mo?" she asked at hinabol ang binatang kakaupo lamang ngayon sa couch.

He was holding his head with his hand. "I think I just made the best mistake of my life."

"What do you mean?"

"I slept with one of the bride's maids," pag-amin nito.

She just smiled. "So? What's new? They're all models anyway and type mo ang mga models," she answered at sumilip sa bathroom door. Kailangan na niyang mapaalis kaagad si Aries kung hindi ay makikita nito na nasa kwarto niya si Yego.

"Yes... but i don't know. This one's different. She's gone as soon as she can. She didn't even want to cuddle," naguguluhang sagot nito. "Don't women want to cuddle all the time?"

"Ewan ko sayo. Baka one night stand lang ang tingin niya sayo kaya nilayasan ka kagad?"

"Ouch, that hurts. I tried my best to be a good lover pero-"

"Yuck!! Shut up!! Go back to your room at baka balikan ka niya. Who is she by the way?"

Umiling ito. "It's a secret." And Aries smiled.

She just shrugged. "Bahala ka. And why are you telling me anyway? Wala ka bang ibang kaibigan?"

"Atticus is busy with his wife and Yego is nowhere to be found." He started looking around her room. "So I assumed he was here and I was right. Those are his clothes from last night." Aries was pointing to the crumpled clothes on the dresser.

Napahawak na lamang siya sa noo.

Aries just smiled. "It's okay. He's your husband. What's there to be ashamed of?" 

Right on time, lumabas si Yego  sa bathroom in just a towel wrapped around his waist. "Anong nangyayari? Anong ginagawa mo dito sa kwarto ng asawa ko?" mabilis na tanong nito grabbing Sari by her wrist.

"Chill, bro. Relax!" Aries said, standing up and putting both arms in a surrender position. "I was just here to look for you and turns out, I'm right. I was just gonna ask you to have breakfast with me. May ikwento sana ako. And I have some news from Vietnam. But anyway, you guys enjoy for a bit. Bye!" And just like that he was gone again.

"Don't you dare open that door for any man again," babala sa kanya ni Yego as he went to get his clothes.

She was just left dumbfounded at his sudden mood change.

*****

"Where's your wife?" Aries asked when Yego arrived at the breakfast restaurant ng hotel. 

"She's still getting dressed." Silang dalawa pa lamang ang nasa table so he sat across Aries. "So what's the news?"

"The business in Vietnam isn't settled yet. She wants you back there."

Napakunot ang noo niya. "Why? How many times do I have to tell her that it would be my last visit to her? Ayoko ng magsinungaling sa asawa ko. And I've met the kid. Yes, he looks a bit like me pero ayaw siyang ipa-DNA test ni Fiona. How can she prove to me that the kid is mine?" 

"That's the news. You have to go back there dahil pumapayag na si Fiona na ipaDNA test ang bata."

Yego's heart beat faster at the news. Finally, he would have a conclusion at this terrible secret. From afar, he saw her wife walking to their direction with Ashley. She was as beautiful as daylight. At hindi niya alam kung anong magiging reaksyon nito kapag nalaman nitong may anak siya sa labas with his fling from college.

He didn't want to hurt her kaya itinago niya si Fiona dito. It was a long time ago at wala siyang balak seryosohin ang babaeng iyon but she returned in his life just this year after so long, carrying with her a five year old child. And Fiona is claiming that it was his son.

****

A/N: Hey guys! Stay tuned for the next chapters. I couldn't wait as well! Stay supportive of my works. I truly appreciate you all. Much love!!! VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME!!!