Chapter 27

It's been a month since their first annulment meeting. The alimony given to her was her dream house... the house she's always wanted. Pero hindi niya alam kung bakit hindi siya masaya ngayon.

Sari was now looking into a huge pool while lying down in her yellow two-piece swimsuit. Beside her is a tall glass of margarita. Celine and Ashley were both in the pool swimming habang nasa katabing table nila sina Aries at Atticus na nag-uusap about business.

It's been so long since she's seen Yego. At sa totoo lang ay gustong-gusto na niyang makita ito. He's been hurt and she's hurt him big time. Gusto niyang makausap ito pero hindi lang niya alam kung paano hihingi ng tawad o kung anong sasabihin para pagaanin ang loob nito. And most of all, her heart now is hesitating with the annulment. 

"Join us!!" sigaw ni Ashley sa kanya as she finished one lap.

Sari just smiled at her friends and shook her head 'no'. And just then, isang towel ang biglang lumapag sa mga hita niya. 

At tiningala niya ang lalaking nagtapon ng towel sa kanya. She was met by brooding, angry eyes. 

"Cover yourself," Yego's voice boomed. "Hindi exclusive ang pool na ito sa'tin. Hindi mo ba nakikita na napakaraming lalaki sa paligid?"

She gazed at the other huts around them. "So? This is a resort?" pagdadahilan niya.

"You're still my wife," wika nito. 

"We're getting annulled," she whispered back, annoyed by this fact. 

Nakita niya ang paggagalawan ng muscles nito sa mukha, halatang hindi natuwa sa sagot niya. And all of a sudden, he scooped her off the chair she was lying on at binuhat paalis doon.

She screamed in shock sa biglang pagpasan sa kanya nito. "What the hell! Are you crazy! Put me down!" she screamed.

Parang hindi natinag si Yego at dirediretso lang itong naglakad paalis sa pool. Aries and Atticus were left staring at Yego like he was crazy.

****

Inilapag lamang siya ng binata ng makarating sila sa isang private suite. Judging by the luggage in the room, ito siguro ang kwarto ni Yego in this resort. 

Itinapon siya nito sa kama at tinitigan ng masama. "Are you really inviting men outside to come to you? Mind you, I haven't signed the annulment papers yet."

"Bakit ba galit na galit ka? Sino bang nag-initiate ng annulment na to?" iritang tanong niya.

He just exhaled loudly and turned his back on her. Pero nanatili itong nakatayo at nakatingin sa kawalan. "Get dressed with anything. Kapag nakita kitang naglalakad sa labas ng ganyan ang suot, ikakandado na kita dito."

"This is a bachelorette. I'm supposed to have fun!" depense niya sa sarili.

"You're not a bachelorette anymore," pagdidiin sa kanya ng asawa niya. Yego faced her again but this time, he climbed on the bed to cup her chin. "You're still my wife, Saritha."

His breath fanned her face. And she smelled her minty breath. The way he said her name sent goosebumps all over her body. How she longed to see him after a month. Ni hindi man lang siya nito tinetext o tinatawagan. And when she attempted to visit him sa condo nito ay wala ito roon.

So she did what she thought was right at that moment. If she doesn't know what to say or how to ask for his forgiveness, she thought she might just show him.

Hinila niya ito into an embrace as she captured his lips for a slow, sensual kiss. The kiss was gentle at first. She felt how he was shocked at her initiative to kiss him but he was quick to adjust. The kiss suddenly turned more aggressive, like he badly wanted her, too. 

He placed himself on top of her, sprinkling tiny kisses down her neck. "God, I've missed you, Saritha..." bulong nito sa leeg niya as he kissed her fervently.

She writhed in pleasure beneath him, while rubbing on his hard on with her palms. "Where were you?" tanong niya rito, in a faint whisper. Her breath was already ragged because of him.

She spread her legs so he could settle himself between them as he slowly removed her bikini top. When her breasts were now in full view, he dipped down to taste her nipples, one and then the other. 

Her back arched in pleasure like never before. It has been so long since she felt this pain between her thighs, like she wanted him buried inside her so bad. "Yego," she whispered. "Please... take me now."

He just smirked and kissed her lips. "I'm taking my time." 

She slowly unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. Then after that, she slipped her hands inside his beach shorts to touch his shaft. It was hard as steel and she moved her hands up and down while wrapping her fingers around it. 

Napaungol ito sa ginawa niya. "Fuck, Sari..."

And when he opened his eyes, it was dark with want. He quickly removed her bikini bottoms and his shorts to join their bodies. When he did, she gladly welcomed him, even pulling him closer.

"Yego...," she cried out in pleasure as he started his rhythm.

"You feel so good," he whispered in between breaths.

She met his every thrust and moaned his name over and over. She missed her husband so much that it doesn't matter now kung hihiwalayan siya nito. Just as long as she can have him now, she'll do anything to keep him here... in this room... forever. Alam niyang nagkamali siya noon nang bigla niya na lamang itong husgahan. But now, all she wanted was for him to be happy. She knows that she's hurt him big time. So if her body will at least serve him well, she'll gladly give herself to him.

"I missed you, Yego...," she whispered without thinking.

And as soon as the words were out, her husband looked at her. He was smiling. And with one final thrust, he emptied himself into her, bringing her to the peak of pleasure as she shouted his name. 

"That was great," he said and fell on top of her, hugging her and giving her light kisses on the neck.

"You were great," she said as she wrapped her arms around him.