Chapter 10

Jaden's Pov
____________________________________

As she sitting there, she just starts telling me everything. My heart broke. She never had a family, She told me about her grandparents and distant family and she then told me about the foster system. Tears streaming down her face the whole time.

"50, 50 foster homes through the last 12 years. 50" She says as she trying to calm herself down. I just start rubbing her back.

She lets out a sigh "Today, my parents died 12 years ago. I just found out my foster family now died not even an hour or so ago. Didn't know them but I feel horrible. Why does everyone leave me" she says. I don't say anything.

"No one wants me"

not true at all.

"No one ever will"

I do.

"I'm alone, again"

I'm right here.

"It my fault. Is there something wrong with me"

No Ab, you have a heart of gold.

I realize she is just staring at me. We both are looking into each other's eyes. I can see her calm down like she did a few minutes ago. I just wanted to kiss her. I look down to her lips and back at her. I don't think she had her first kiss yet, I could tell by the way she was getting nervous. She's cute when she is nervous. I feel horrible. She's gone through so much and she thinks it her fault. I want her to know she can have the world if she wanted. Even if that wasn't with me. We only meet but I'm crazy about this girl, already.

"Can I try something?" I asked, not breaking the gaze.

A/n- Cliffhanger:)

(282 words)