Chapter 25

Still Abby's Pov

As soon as we are in the kitchen, I direct Josh to sit in the counter, or at least the island chair. He listens. I go over to the kitchen cabinet and I start rummaging through them. Of course, the last one I looked into had it. I grab it out and go over to Josh, who still has tears in his eyes and still is clearly upset but he just watching me, with ease. Odd. I open the first aid kit and I grab out peroxide (that where we call the thing you clean your cuts where I live, don't come at me) and a few bandages. I grab the peroxide and I dab onto a cotton ball then put it on his bleeding knuckles. I instantly tell it stings because his first bunches up again.

"Josh, you'll live" I say, looking at him. I may have sounded more tense than usual. I'm still upset about this whole thing, trying not to lose it.

He just lets out a sigh and he unclenches his fist. I give him a small smile and I put my hand under his. His hands are huge. I start to dab his knuckles again and he doesn't my move this time. Shocker. I'm not in the mood to talk, at all. Just take care of Josh and let steam off somewhere else.

"There, it should be fine. Clean it every so often and you'll be good" I say, not making eye contact, the longer I'm here, the longer I think about my past. I close, well slam the first aid close and I put it back in the draw and I leave, to go to the living room of all places. I gotta clean up the glass before anyone hurts themselves trying to clean it up. Should I be cleaning it, no. Am I, yes. Yes I am. I open the living room door, I don't know where everyone went but I didn't see them in the hallway or the stairs. I ignore it and I go over and I start tidying up, every glass piece I pick up, it get's 10 times worse.
__________________________________________________
Jaden's Pov
__________________________________________________

Josh had a mini freak out, the boys told me Nessa was over and that's all. He is in the kitchen, sitting on the counter, looking at his fist. I love Abby for this, I really do. She cares about every soul and that melts my heart. I'm on my way to the living room. Ab is there, cleaning. Josh said she seemed upset so I'm going to check on her. I slowly open the glass door and I peek in, she's crouched by the vase Josh smashed cleaning it up, with her fingers.

"Love" I mumble, I didn't want to startle her.

"What!" she yells, I think scaring everyone. They all go dead silent. I've never heard her yell, let alone at me. She's normally a calm person. Her eyes have a clear gloss over them, she's about to burst. About what though? She hasn't said a word and we haven't done anything that could upset her, not that I know of.

"Baby, what's wrong" I ask. She looks upset. I'm trying not to burst any buttons. I know she's had a messed up life so I don't push anything on her. She just stares there for a minute.

One turns to two.

Two turns to Three.

Three turns to Four.

Then she burst. A single tear and she lost it. She drops the glass that was in her hand, causing it to shatter more. That causing her to jump again.

My first reaction is to go to her, so that's what I did. Once I'm close enough to her, I engulf her hug, wrapping my arms around her waist and hugging her tight. I think she liked that. We stayed like that for what felt like forever but was only a few minutes until she opened her mouth.

a/n: I don't have any motivation to write at all today. I really haven't had motivation to do anything with my life so sorry this is shorter than normal. I really am. I'll get a long one up tomorrow❤️

Your worth it and I love you, dm's are open:)