Chapter 17

Abby's Pov
____________________________________
(Time setting the next morning after last night)

I woke up once again in Jaden's arms. The past month I really don't know what we are, if anything. Last night, we flirted a bit but did that mean anything to him. Like I have said or thought before, he probably is hooked on someone else. Just a month ago, I was a nothing to anyone, now I just showed up so nothing has changed right?

*Recap of the last month and some of last night*
Things have gotten better the past month. I've been way more happier with the boys around, that may be cause there always doing something to get your mind away from life, they did that. It's honestly amazes me how much I have grown to love these boys. There like a family I never had and the love me for me. I know anyone would kill to be in my shoes right now but I'm glad I got added to this group chat, it really is something else. I also met some of the hype house members. Of course Avani and Dixie, super sweet gals bye the way but also met Tony, Ondreaz, Nick, Thomas, Chase, Payton, Addison, Bryce, Tayler, and Mads (I know they all don't live in that house, for this story they gonna). All the guys were super sweet, well some of them. A few tried to hit on me but Ignored them. Can we take a minute to realize how beautiful those girls are. I honestly didn't fit in, there we drop dead gorgeous. Perfect bodies, silky hair, clear skin, and there features were perfect. I know see why all the guys droll over them. All the last night everyone was just talking about different things. Today we are meeting up with them again to go out for lunch then back at theres to do some tiktoks. You see, way too uncomfortable so I'm just gonna head to lunch then back to my house. Maybe talk to Katie about Jaden.
*End of Recap*

"Ab?" Jaden says in his morning raspy voice. Not gonna lie it's hot.

"Morning Ja" I say while looking up at him. He just smiles straight away causing me to smile. I have clearly fallen for this boy.
____________________________________
Jaden's Pov
____________________________________

I woke up to Abby messing or drawing something on my chest. Honestly she's weird like that and does the most random things. The past month since we met have been amazing and I think I can speak for everyone. She brings an energy that no one can describe. None of the other girls have that but her. She gorgeous also, I don't see anything in Mads or Addison like I see in her. Shes special. The whole family thing has taken a toll on her, she's been more quieter when anything is mention about parents or family. According to her, only Anthony knows so not many people know so they just talk about it. You can see she is broken and that breaks my heart. However she has been spending a ton of time here and I can see we are helping her, that's all I want. I have some secrets of my own but she can't find out, It will break her heart and I don't need her worrying about me. I've only known her for a month but I'm absolutely obsessed with this girl, I might ask her out soon.

"Ab?" I say, I didn't realize how raspy my voice sounded.

"Morning Ja" she says looking up at me. I instantly smile which causes her to smile. Her smile drives me insane.

"How did you sleep love?" I ask her and I start playing with her hair. She blushes, she is cute when she blushes "good, you?" I smile and kiss her forehead "good" that's when her face goes bright red. I don't think she use to being flirted or kissed quite yet. I just chuckled. We decide to get out lazy butts up and we got ready for the today, I have a surprise for her but she has no clue. We're going to lunch with the hype house then going to chill there. All though, she is going home after lunch. She just doesn't feel like she belongs, and she told me she was fine with me going and hanging out. Even though I don't want to be around Mads..

A/n: Me don't like this at all, But whats Jaden surprise? When is Jaden gonna ask her out? What's between Mads and Jaden?

Should I start doing questions? Just wondering if you guys like that, I see a few books do that so should I try it. And we are #72 in the jadenhossler hashtag so ehhh. Thank you all for the support.

(804 words)