Global Virus Outbreak

Third Person's POV

It was December 2019, and the virus broke out in China and it spread around the place Wuhan. They assumed it was a beginning of a new plague. A lot of people got infected and eventually Wuhan got in lock down.

January 2020, and Australia was on fire. Many people died and many animals lost their parents because of the fires. Australia their forests were on fire and the warmth didn't help either. Later on the fires were extinguished. on January 26th Kobe Bryant died in a helicopter crash. Everyone was in a grief. We also almost had WW3 because of president Donald Trump.

February 2020, as the Global Virus spreads around the world, it came in Italy, in Europe. People from the Netherlands, Spain and other countries were staying in the hotel. They were quarantined in the hotel and couldn't even leave their room. Later on the people were released to their own countries. The Global Virus spread to these countries. This pandemic was now a world wide problem. They are trying to make an antivirus for all those dying people.

March 2020, the most countries in Europe wen in lock down. People can't go to clothing stores or go to school. Exams were brought to a stop and they had home schooling. The pandemic death rate went sky high around the world. This Virus had became one of the biggest threats around the world.

April 2020, NASA launched an article about a meteor was almost going to hit Earth. We were lucky that the Meteor wasn't going to hit our planet. Still in lock down and still having to work from home we all knew if there wasn't going to be an antivirus soon, it will be our death.

28 April 2020, NASA launched an article about a space ship they've made to send someone to space. This person who volunteers to help, would get 2 million dollars if they came back with the anti virus. Everyone was scared to go but there was this girl (H/L) (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes who volunteered to go. A few other followed. Now 4 people on the entry list and so much training to do. She knew she would make it, she was born for this mission.

(A/N) - hello there, this is kinda based on reality and kinda a fake story. I hope you liked the first part. Feel free to add me on insta to keep updated. @ savvi.x is my insta it's a private.