Anxiety..

[Before we start this chapter, I want to make you aware of how sad this chapter could be. The reader will be talking to herself out loud that she misses her mom, but want to keep traveling the galaxy. This warning I put here is for the triggering things that could happen]

Y/N POV.

I was changing myself into pajamas and laid down on the bed again, waiting for Grievous to arrive. He would help me with my arm, I was being clingy and fell, my arm hitting a rock. It was a small would, but deep, so he would be taking care.

I saw my phone buzzing again, seeing my mom was calling. I picked up. "Hey mom.." I said with a hint of sadness and happiness in my voice. "Baby, you're alright!" She said happy and suddenly her voice drops a little. "Your dad is in jail now.. For what he has done." She said. I can't believe she still likes the prick after the trauma of my life!"

She sighed and started to cry. "I miss you a lot, Y/N. Please come back to Earth.." She said and my eyes started to tear up. I was crying. "I am not allowed to come back on Earth.. you heard the man said that." I say clearing my eyes and sniffing my nose. "I am so so sorry mom.." I said and hung up. 

I was so stupid.. I miss her so much, and I hung up. I hardly will be able to talk with her. I miss her.

I was sobbing now, and couldn't help myself but brawl about myself again. "Why am I so stupid.. How am I supposed to see her ever again.." I said and cleared my tears again. "I miss my mom, my grandparents and my best friends.." I said and felt sadness come over me more. 

A Droid was waiting in the room for me to let Grievous in, because I ask to guard the door. "WHY AM I SUCH A STUPID BITCH!" I yelled and shocked the Droid with Force lightning and it eventually died. 

I looked over my shoulder and saw the Droid lying there.. Grievous walked in and saw the Droid and me crying. "I'm so so sorry General.." I mumbled and fell down on my knees. Grievous his eyes widen and he walked over to me, Magna Guards and B1 Battle Droids looking at the Droid I accidentally killed.

"Out now." Grievous said in a deep growling voice to the Droids, making them a bit scared and walk out, closing the door behind.

"Dear, what happened?" He asks with concern in his voice. I was sobbing again and held my face in my hands. "I am so stupid.. I.. I don't deserve a life." I said looking up at him, with my puffy red eyes. They were full of sadness, worse than before.

"You are not stupid, tell me what happened." He asks with more softness and gentleness in his voice. He held my shoulders and picked me up, laying me on the bed. He undid hiss cape and wrapped it around me. "I hung up on my mom, while I know this was one of my only chances to talk with her." I said looking up at him, with teary eyes.

He walked to the other side of the giant bed and sat down next to me. "And is that all?" He asks like if he knew it all, just did want me to tell him. "No.. I want to go back to Earth, even tho I like it here. I am not allowed on Earth if I don't have the Anti-Virus." I said laying my head on his shoulder. He pet  my head again.

"I see. I want to know what I can do for you." He replied and made me feel more comfortable.  I stared at the dead Droid. "I'm sorry about him." I mumbled and looked away. "That's fine, I sometimes kill Droids when they are in my way." He said making me laugh.

He sure does that sometimes.

Grievous stood up from the bed to and walked to a little cupboard with some hidden first aid. "I promised to heal your arm." He add to the long boring silence. He walked towards me and first cleaned the wound. It pricked a little so I tried to pull away.

"It only hurts for a few seconds." He said making me feel a little hot. Mostly guys say this while doing the do. He was cleaning the wound carefully and started to grab a needle and a dread. "HeY! What are you going to do with that?!" I said a little worried.

He lets go of my arm and looked me dead in the eyes. "It needs stitched, you are in good hands." He answered and I gave my arm back. "Close your eyes, Dear." He said and so I did. A little pricks here and there didn't hurt, I didn't feel anything honestly.

"Done." He said making me open my eyes, and noticing a stitched arm. "I told you. Now I will wrap it up, just wait." He said and grabbed the bandage from the little box. I was sweet that he did this for me. 

After it being wrapped up, he was about to walk away, when I stopped him. "What's wrong Y/N?" He asks, looking in my eyes. His Golden yellow eyes were focused in my E/C orbs. I was staring for a while, but looked away. "Can we go out sometime?" I ask, but before I realized what I said he already answered. "Of course." And turned his body completely towards me.

"When do you want to go out? Tonight?" He asks curious, cocking his head to the side like a curious puppy. I smiled and looked down. "I would love too." And looked up again, my E/C eyes meeting his golden yellow ones. "I will send a Droid to warn you an hour before we leave. I know where I will take you." He answered and turned his back to me walking out the door.

He told me he would take me there, but probably in the date way. Wait a minute, I have a date with the feared Cyborg General, leader of the biggest Droid army ever. He.. said yes to what I asked? Oh my lord. 

I have to ask internet for some advice. What will I wear? What hairstyle or even what make-up? Don't worry Y/N, it will be fine. 

A/N - I am happy with this chapter.<3