Movie Night

Y/N POV.

I woke up to my head being patted and some soft purring. Grievous stayed with me during my whole nap. He has been staying with me and it was so sweet. Grievous softly caressed my my neck and going to my shoulder, and I shivered.

"Princess, you're awake." He says shocked, looking at me, making me smile. His eyes met mine, and he inner smiled. "Yes, your purring was able to be heard when I woke up." I say rubbing my eyes, pushing myself up. My back was hurting a lot now. 

A soft groan came from me as I stretched my back, and heard my back cracking. Grievous looked at me with shocked eyes. He was looking at me like I broke something, and that's how it felt too. "Princess, are you okay?" He asks with a soft voice, making me nod. "Yes General, just slept in a bad position." I say. I smiled a little, and he coughed from the heavy breathing. 

I remember falling asleep by sitting on his lap, hearing the softest purrs. I woke up laying with me chest, head and arms on him, so my back had a really really bad position. He rubbed my shoulders a little and did the happy thing with his eyes. I desperately needed to watch Star Wars the Clone Wars now.

"General, I have to ask something, but can we take a few hours off. I want to watch a series with you." I say smiling and he looked at me. He looked at the holo table in the room and back at me. "Okay fine, I hope the thing you want to watch is worth it." He says making me laugh a little. He inner smiled.

"So what is the series about?" He asks, and my eyes widen. My head starts to be a mess. What do I say? Yes it's about the republic and the separatists and weird lightsabers and laser guns. Okay, just be smooth

"Well first I have to admit something. It's called Star Wars the Clone Wars. It's about the Separatists and the Republic. I've lied about everything I 'didn't' know here, because these series tell me some events. I am desperately holding in everything I know, because.. I know almost everything. Everyone's death.." I say with teary eyes. He looks at me like I told him I was pregnant or that I betrayed the Separatists.

"Princess.. I know you already knew about me." He said with a sort form of happiness. He just informed me that he was aware of my knowledge of his existence. I didn't suspect anything of that.

"But how..?" I ask in a soft-spoken voice. He got up from the bed and made is way to one of the cupboards. There he grabbed my notebook, full of drawings, plans and my diary. I hid my face in my hands, fully ashamed of what I wrote in there.

"Princess, you wrote in one of the few days that I was in a series and in that on e movie. That's how you trusted me. Also, I saw how fast you got comfortable with me. You weren't scared of how tall, or how petrifying  I looked to you, you trusted me. You knew how the lightsaber worked, and most ones who don't know how they work, watch right into it. Also you knew how to work with the Droids." He explained making me blush. He was right in every way.

"Are you mad..?" I ask looking up at him. My puppy eyes shining into his golden yellow eyes. He sighed and coughed coming towards me. His left hand softly caressing my cheek. "No I am not mad. But if Dooku hears this, he will see you as Traitor." He said alarming me. He put his forehead on mine, forming an Eskimo kiss. This brought peace to my mind.

"Tell me more about this, similar like TV show, you want to show me." He mentioned and I laughed at his form. "Well, how do I bring this." I say sitting back on the bed. I searched on my phone for the Disney+ and the identical show. "It is the life of the Republic fighting against the Separatists. The Republic are the good guys in this show, but I think that's not true." I say, and he took a seat next to me on the bed. I laid down and so did he, into a comfortable position.

"There are episodes with you and the Droids, but for what I know, is that I'm not in it, and Separatists always lose.. Some seasons or episodes are you not allowed to watch, because of the future spoilers." I say searching up a few episodes from season 1. Rising Malevolence, the second episode of season 1. I put the episode on, and sung along with the intro, he just doing the happy thing with his eyes of me being so damn goofy.

The whole intro played and it made me smile even more, and he just staring, like he never saw a serie or movie. That's not even a joke.. He never seen them.

"Y/N, you tell me, that the thing we are seeing here, happened?" He asks making me think. "Well, this is a serie on my planet, about the Republic and stuff. I didn't even know all of this was real. But when you attacked the Gungans, that happened in one of the episodes too, so maybe the things we see here, happened too?" I said questioning watching the whole episode with him. He seemed into it, and looked at himself animated. His voice sounded just a little different in the series than in real, but that was adorable.

"How did they mimic my voice that well? The way I walk here, seems so realistic to mine." He mentioned, making me laugh. He was just telling how everything looked so similar, and even he told me the event happened. I was shocked to heard that, but on the other hand I felt happy. He is okay, and this means, if I don't come between their troubles, order 66 will happen, Obi versus Grievous will happen, and Darth Vader will happen. Just the time that will pass by, will lead us to the different but new events.

The end screen showed up and he looked wide eyes at the screen. He held my hand and looked me in the face, with those soft eyes of his.

"Princess, there is a reason I chose you, and this is one of the reasons. You surprise me every time, and with any time, you show me new things. They take my breath away anytime, and it makes me happy. I hope we can do this more often." He tells me in the most sweet and romantic voice. I couldn't help it but smile and kissed his vocalizer. He purred a little and I stood up.

"Ready to go to Dooku soon, it will be time to train my Sith powers." I mention, and he nodded. He stood up and hugged me from behind. "Of course Princess, we will see what mission he has for you." Grievous says in my ears, making a soft purr like growl. 

I definitely love my Prince.

A/N - I feel like shit the past days, sorry for not updating that much. I am kinda sick and feeling off. I will update as much as possible My insta is @  savvi.x  it's a private. Bye bye <3