Marriage Plans [Extreme fluff]

Y/N POV.

We held each other in the sweetest way possible. He purred and his metal face plate vibrated on my head, and his hands holding my waist and my chest. His right on my chest, and his right hand on my waist. I held his hand softly, caressing his hands softly, on the rhythm of his heartbeat. I sighed loud and his purring stopped abruptly.

"Princess, what's wrong?" He asks and turns me around. I removed him from my grip and sat down on the bed. He followed me and stood in between my legs holding my waist. "I want to plan our marriage." I say and his eyes went into that happy thing. He grabbed my notebook from the table, and gave it to me. "Than write it down Princess." He says making me smile.

I wrote some things down : roses, cake, dress, place he asked me, family friends?? I showed it to my beloved fiance, him reading it. "I see, would you want family and friends?" He asked curiously, making me smile. His curious sounds were truly adorable.

"Well, let's bring to the fact my friends will act weird just like my mom and grandparents. I'm scares they won't accept you, and if they don't, they will make sure I choose them or you. I don't want to choose." I say looking up at him with giant puppy eyes. He took my hands and held them closely, rubbing my palms.

"Princess, if you don't want them to know, that is fine. It could be just the two of us." He says explaining, making me give a faint smile. I cuddled with him, and rubbed his face a little. He purred again softly and he out his forehead on mine, making it look like an Eskimo kiss. He was being so extremely soft with me, so gentle, like I'm vulnerable. He caressed my waist, moving his hand slowly to my breast, not touching them, and moving down again slowly.

No words were needed in a situation like this. His tender touch, his almost inaudible purrs made me feel safe. We held each other in a soft position, him between my legs, his forehead on mine, him caressing my sides, and I caressing his face plate and a little of his own underneath it. Every time I came by a weak spot of his, a soft growl came from his throat. I will never forget the day I met him, I will never forget the day I asked him to be my lover, and I will never forget the dates, never forget the proposal, and I will never ever ever forget this day, more like this moment.

Before I knew, he gently pulled away and looked me in the eyes. A soft sigh came from me, while his still caressed my sides. "Do you want to buy a dress together or alone?" He asks making me look away. His softness in his voice, I never hear it before. He still is the most feared Droid army leader of them all, the most powerful too. This soft side was certainly enchanting to me.

"Well, I will discuss this with my grandparents, and I will tell them I am going to get married. They will understand and tell my mom, and I will go shopping with them on Earth, or I will video call them when I am going to shop here for a dress. It really depends on what they think." I answer, moving my head onto his chest, feeling the rhythm of his heartbeat go up.

"I understand Princess, I will leave you alone for now, so you can do it now." He says, slowly moving himself away from me, and walking out. "Before I forget, I will be in the Observation Deck." He says waving a little before moving out. Sometimes I just think too much, and think he does this to kill me, but why else would a feared Droid army leader show himself like this to me.

I grabbed my phone and went for my grandma her number. I waited for her to pick up, which she did, after a few continuously long seconds.

"Hey gram gram, how are you?" I ask smiling and I hear her laugh a little. "Hello sugar, I am fine how are you?" She asks, as I hear her putting the phone on speaker. "Gram, I need to tell you something." I began and I heard her give a small 'oh no' when I said that. "What is it love?" She asks with full attention.

"There is a time in my life, I will meet someone, and I will be happy with this person, and want to be with forever." I began and sighed. "I met this person, and he asked me out one day." I continued and heard a small laugh. "He proposed, and I want to marry him, so I said yes. Am I allowed to?" I ask as I heard gasps from the phone. I sighed and looked away from my phone kinda hurt about it.

"Congratulations sweetie, of course it's fine. I hope to see you soon again too, we need to go now." She says making me smile at the answer. "Okay, bye bye." I say hanging up.

I am literally the happiest girl ever. But that dress is a rough one to find. I want something that matched his eyes and mine. Maybe a yellow dress, or a red one. No red dress, that's not good. I will match the dress, no big stress.

I lied down, sending a emergency to Grievous so he would come ASAP to me. I am desperate for cuddles.

After undressing and laying under the blankets, he came in, and saw me like that. "Is this the emergency?" He almost yelled, making me feel a little upset. I nod with puppy eyes and he lied down like I wanted. He held me tight, caressing my thighs, my waist and even some parts of my chest, but I didn't care then. I needed to hear those soft purrs and soft growls before I would sleep.

"I love you Princess." He growled, making me softly mewl close to his ear. Always knew how to turn him on, and what makes him feel amazing. He gripped my waist tight, nails almost digging in me, making me give a faint moan, making him growl again. "Don't taunt me, you need rest, tomorrow will be great. We have a plan to attack the Republic." He said making me look at him. "Of course." I say biting softly in the skin, earning another low grumble from him. He doesn't know my side yet.

There will be a time he is done with the teasing and will punish me for my deeds. He continued to caress my arms, my waist and thighs and I softly fell asleep to his chest, hearing the soft purrs, feeling his soft touch and feeling him next to me.

A/N - yes this chapter was short, but I though you all needed some fluff. have a good day (almost nigh for me) and love you all, follow my insta @ savvi.x (it's a private). Comment if you want another chapter like this, or another lemon/smut coming on. <3