Lightning Strike

Y/N POV.

Today I got woken up by Grievous, him yanking off the blanked again. "Your training with Dooku starts in a half hour, hurry." He said and left the room for me to change.

Today I was planning on wearing a cropped top and some baggy pants. I grabbed my cropped top and baggy pants and put on the boots I eventually wear almost every day. I looked on fleek like everyday. I put my hair in two Dutch Braids, I always liked them. I got help from Droids.

When I was done I grabbed my lightsaber and my phone, ready for my training. 

I walked out like I just murdered a bunch of kids, and a few Droids and Magna Guards were guarding Grievous and me. I felt like I could handle the galaxy. "You took your time."Grievous said with a groan, looking at me with narrowed eyes.

"I needed help with my braids." I said back and grabbed my saber tightly. I wanted to learn how to use electric finger trick. Always loved that attack. I moved my saber a little in my hand, trying to get a better grip on it. I swung it side to side, thinking about how many people I could get revenge on, that hurt me on my planet.

A long journey through the grey metallic halls to the elevator again. I won't get lost for sure anymore, I've been walking this route for like two weeks now? I kinda know the way but if I would be alone it would take me hours and probably sit on the floor crying for not knowing the way. This ship is a giant maze.

After arriving at the elevator on our way to the Hangar Bay. My training will be legendary. Grievous won't win either.

I was listening to music on loud volume through my earphones, lost in my own world. My fingers tapping on my leg or pointing in the air on the beats of the music. I bet they think I'm crazy. What music can do.

The elevator doors went open and so I walked to Grievous his ship, knowing I would have to sit on the ground again.

I sighed in disappointment and waited for Grievous to arrive, some Droids had some business to  discuss again. He made a hand move that I was allowed to go inside. So I went in the ship and sat down on this chair. It was huge, and my feet didn't touch the ground. He was tall, and so sexy.

I looked at some things, but didn't understand any of it. My language is much better. No one is able to read this. I rubbed his chair and tried to sit comfortable. He tapped my shoulder and so I moved away from his chair. I decided to close my eyes for a while. 

The music kept playing through my earphones, but I felt like I was in a whole different universe. I felt myself dazing off and being more tired. I can't fall asleep. I really really can't. If I do I will be punished again.

After I felt we were landing I opened my eyes, noticing Grievous was staring at me. He stood up walking out, with two Magna Guards following.

I walked short behind him and followed Grievous inside, to train with Dooku.

"Y/N, glad to see you again. I have a training for you, how to control your powers." He said standing up and walking towards me. I stood in the middle of the giant hall, so I didn't really know what was happening.

"Sit down and I will train you, General, you can train your skills with a few Droids I have ready. I see you back in an hour." Dooku said and so I sat down laying my saber in front of me. I was hoping for some forceful strikes, but he wasn't going to do that. I feel it.

"Close your eyes, and think about the most valuable think, or person in your life." He said. I was thinking about Grievous, how he hugged me after I fell in the shower yesterday. I thought about him, teaching me my place in this ship, and how to fight better.

"Now think about this thing or person, being broken or dying. Let you emotions out on the Droids there." Dooku said. Tears formed in my eyes as I imagined  Grievous almost dying at the Gungans, or in Revenge of the Sith. I felt bad and I reached out my hand and suddenly lightning comes from my fingers, killing these Droids instantly.

Dooku watched my and didn't even flinched, while I stood there, holding my hand in disablief and with teary eyes because of the thought of losing him. I love him. I can't lose him.

"Y/N, that was a very strong move of you. You weren't a force user at all, now you use the Force and Force Lightning. Not everyone is able to do that." He said and walked behind me and hummed soft.

"I can't see the thing why you were thinking of General Grievous. He hasn't done anything special, right?" He asks and walked in front of me, looking me dead in the eyes. He watched through me, like an X-Ray.

"He has saved me from dying, he has brought me into his ship and let me survive. Without him in the first place, I wouldn't be alive." I said looking away. I kinda lied, and kinda told the truth. My cheeks were heating up as I thought about him.

"You feel a strong connection with him, I think there is going on more than you tell me." He said in a serious tone, narrowing his eyes at me. Oh no.. please don't kill me.

"Tell me what is going on between the two of you." He said and his back facing me, while he was looking outside as the sun was setting. 

"I feel something for him, but he doesn't care so much about me. He just does his job around." I said and looked down. He laughed a little and walked back to me. "So you are showing weakness towards him? If the Jedi notice this, they will focus on him, which makes you vulnerable. It's the best if you let these feelings go." He said and I got sorrow. 

I felt like my heart got stabbed and healed in the progress. I felt myself tear apart, but I didn't show anything. I thought I was able to rule the world, but now I felt like I couldn't even rule over a stone.

"I see, Sir Dooku. It will not happen again." I said with a small bow. Grievous returned breathing heavy. He was just amazing.

I told Dooku goodbye and walked with Grievous back to The Soulless One. He was being curious about my training, and I told him everything.

About how I used lightning and build out sadness, or anger. I told him I can focus on things in my head, thinking it's reality. He told me he was proud I made it this far. He was proud of me. He told me about his training with Droids in Clone Trooper armor, which was really heavy for him. I felt bad and told him everything will be good. Good things take time.

The sunset was beautiful and I took a few pictures of it. I am definitely gonna hang them in my room.

A/N - small hello there, I have writers block, so I use the little imagination I have left. @savvi.x on insta, it's a private tho.<3