Late Night Call [Fluff]

Y/N POV

[this takes place after the landing back in The Invisible Hand]

I stepped out of Grievous his personal ship, and walked close next to him. His feet claws made a clanking noise through the silence ship. Some Droids walked by to report some stats. "General, we have a status update from Naboo, Boss Lioni will talk to you." A Droid said and I looked back at Grievous, still holding my ribs with a warm towel he gave me in The Soulless One. I sighed and continued my way to my jail.

Walking to the elevator and going a level down, makes me think he would treat me when I'm hurt. He now gave me a warm towel, to soften the pain. That was actually really sweet, and he is supposed to be the feared Jedi killer without feelings.

Soon the elevator stopped and I stepped out greeting a few Droids on my way. The long, dark, chilly halls made the walk to my jail longer than expected. I start to feel tired, my eyes heavy and my legs like jelly. I still have to contact my friends.

Arriving at my jail, a see a Droid cleaning my room. I feel bad for him, cleaning around while it's not his. "You don't have to clean my jail, I will do it." I said grabbing the wet towel away from the Droid. "But Sir, the General asked me to. I can't deny his order." He said in return. 

"Listen here, Grievous can say what he wants, but I clean my own room. You shouldn't do it." I said cleaning the bed and under the bed. "I will give you  a name, and you can be my personal Droid, but I will clean my own room." I said.

I finished up and grabbed a black marker from my bag. "I will call you lighter." I said writing Lighter with a flame on his chest. I swear if he could smile, he had the biggest of them all. "Oh, well, thank you Mistress." The Droid said. "Call me, Y/N. I don't like the fancy names." I said and waved my hand to the door, as a sign he need to guard the door. So he did.

B1 Battle Droids are so adorable.

I sat down on a chair, by a table in the jail room. I was like an interrogation room, so it was easy. I found a charger and sat my phone in a way I could Face-Time my friends. I did my hair and grabbed my notebook and a pen, so I could write down as a sort diary what I have done in the past few days.

[I use for this scene 5 friends, 3 girls and 2 guys. Terms GBF1, 2, 3 and BBF1, 2. Girl Best friend and Boy best friend.]

"Hey (N/N, you finally took a time to answer." (G/B/F1) said as she smiled. The others laughed a little while I sat there just yawning because I was hella tired. "So any good news up there?" (B/B/F1) asks while looking away a little. "Honestly, yes. I found someone I could stay with. I haven't got time to get an Anti-Virus." I said and looked down. "I'm kinda tired so, I'm sorry if I fall asleep.

"But (N/N), any hot aliens up there, if you know what I mean?" (G/B/F3) asks as she winked at me. My cheeks heat up as I thought about Grievous. His metal hands touching me and asking me if I was alright. I searched for my earphones and plugged them, scared for others to hear. "Honestly, I haven't seen extremely hot guys with six packs, but I found a hit-man type who has a really sexy voice." I said softly and they laughed at me. "I don't like him tho, barely know his name." I said laughing with my friends. 

I yawned again laying my head on the table. My eyes felt heavy as I laid down. "Tomorrow is a big day, I am sorry if I don't give you the attention you wanted." I said and closed my eyes, dozing off to dreamland.

Third Person's POV. [short]

When you were asleep Grievous walked to the hallways, his metal feet claws clanking on the ground, two Magna Guards following behind him. The clanking came closer to your jail, as Grievous walked in. Your phone was black screen, but little did your friends know, they could still see you, and see every movement behind you.

Grievous walked in and saw you sleeping. You snored softly moving yourself a little to a more comfortable position. Grievous held your shoulder to see if you would react. Even tho he couldn't really smile, he still did to himself and removed his cape. He grabbed his and laid it around your shoulders, and tucked it around your arms and neck, so you would be warm.

He coughed and walked back a little. He laid his metal hand on your shoulder again.

"Sweet Dreams Y/N." He said before walking outside again. He walked back through the long chilly halls, back to the elevator. He would be going to Naboo now, just to talk with Boss Lioni and the Separatist plan.

Y/N POV. 

I woke up as soon as the door closed. I felt a warm comfortable fabric around me. It was Grievous his cape. It was softer than I would expect it to be. I touched my phone seeing my friends looking at me. "Good morning Sunshine." (B/B/F2) said in the most sarcastic tone ever. I rubbed my eyes and they smiled. "I see you found your space lover." (G/B/F2) said winking. I groaned and hung up. I closed my eyes again.

I felt myself smile as I thought about Grievous laying his cape around me. I flood over with thoughts. Him holding me until I fall asleep. Too bad that would never happen.

I am glad I have the memory of him, the moody asthmatic cyborg himself, sharing his cape as a blanket for me. 

I wrote it down and closed my notebook.

This is gotta be the best days in my entire life.

A/N - Hello there! I hope you liked this short fluffy part. I will write a bigger part soon, so stay updated <3 follow my insta ( its a private) @ savvi.x and I will see you by a next part. Bye