Gentle [LEMON]

[lemon, don't read if you don't like]

Y/N POV.

The Jedi left again, leaving me and the General alone on this ship. I haven't stopped crying or tearing up if thinking about leaving him. He loves me, I love him.

He was now setting the coordinates to my planet. We jumped into hyperspace..

I couldn't believe I would be after like a month back on my planet. Now it's May there, so almost summer. My friends have been texting me over and over for more info, but I kept silent. I don't want them to know.. I am completely silent about everything.

It was silent, nothing more then my soft sniffs and tears. I heard heavy metallic feet on metallic ground coming to me. The familiar sound I won't be hearing anymore. The feeling when he wakes me up, or he makes sure I'm asleep. I will miss him.

Grievous walked in looking sad. He closed and locked the door behind him bringing me against the wall softly. "Y/N, I wanna spent some time with you before I leave forever. I want to show you, how much I love you." He said in a soft purr, looking me in the eyes, holding my chin up. My E/C orbs looked into his golden yellow ones. He was looking deep inside of me. I smiled.

"How do you want to show?" I ask, placing my hand on his chest, and the other one his arm, holding the wall. His face came close to mine, and places the metal face plate on the sensitive part on my neck and growled. "Take of your clothes."

Third persons POV.

Y/N's cheeks heated up and he moved himself off her, giving her the space. This would be the first time for him, to see her change in front of him. She pulls off her shirt first, showing her perfect, yet imperfect curves. She always has been different, but he loved every part of it.

Grievous held her hips softly, scaring he would hurt her. He moved his hand behind her back, trying to unclasp her bra. She helped him to remove it, making the progress a little faster.

Her breasts fell down, and he couldn't help but watch her. "Why do you hide your roundings so much Princess? You are beautiful." Grievous says, stunned by how beautiful her upper body looked.

She went to remove her boots next, kicking them to the side. Y/N removed her jeans too, only wearing socks and panties. Grievous grabbed her waist tight, her letting out a soft moan, him laying her on the bed.

"You are way more beautiful than who you show, Y/n." Grievous says, making her cheeks heat up again. "Thank you, but I'm insecure, and never done this before. Please be gentle." She asks softly him nodding grabbing her head, pulling her towards him carefully. He laid his forehead on hers and closed his eyes, so did she.

A Eskimo kiss was shared, making both of their hearts pound a little faster. Grievous slowly moved his other hand to Y/N's waist, still in the Eskimo kiss. He slowly opened his eyes and pulled away, leaning his face in her neck, face plate on the sensitive part of her neck. "Is it okay if I take them off, Princess?" He asks carefully, skipping his hand to her panties grabbing a hold on the elastic. "Yes." She answers in a soft voice, giving him the permission.

Grievous slowly pulled of her panties and socks with them in the progress. Grievous stared a little, but moved between her legs hovering over her. "Are you okay with this?" He asks, moving his hand to her lady parts, she flinching a little at the new touch. "Yes." She says, looking at his movements. He rubbed her clit softly and she moaned a little in pleasure.

He moved his face to hers looking deep in her eyes, his other hand moved towards her breasts, massaging her right one. "Do you enjoy this?" He asks looking down again, guiding his fingers inside of her wet lady parts. She moaned a little, making him look back at her. "You do." He said with a growl, making her shudder in the feeling.