Taken By The Republic

Y/N POV.

It was late so I decided to sleep. Grievous was looking through some plans I've made to complete the attacks. I was lying in bed, listening to music. I miss Earth sometimes. I never really contacted my mom or my grandparents. I miss them, and my friends.

I felt myself falling asleep, so I put my phone in the charger and decided to fall asleep. 

[Dream/Nightmare]

I was in a dark hall, everything was made of a stone like material. I walked through the halls, noticing my footsteps didn't make any noise, just like my heavy breathing.

I felt being watched, and heard running behind me. I used my lightsaber as light to find the exit, but no luck. I heard weird noises coming from behind me, like crawling. Suddenly I got pushed down on the ground by an animal. I didn't see anything. 

It was pitch dark, no more sounds, no more footsteps. Nothing.

"Y/N!!!" I heard someone yell. The voice sound like my mom. I was crying determined to get up and save her, but no luck. "Please save me!" I heard her yell again, and soft sobs filled the dark halls.

My mom was in need of my help, but I couldn't help her. I left her for death there, but I wanted to save her. Tears formed in my eyes, making it hard for me to heard these sobs coming from the darkness.

Suddenly light got turned on and I was in a giant hall, a lot of people I knew were there. My friends, my mom and grandparents, Battle Droids and Grievous and the people who sent me to space. I looked around seeing the Huk behind me. 

A swarm of mantis looking animals, keeping everyone I know in their grip. I wanted to kill them, but no use. 

"Save us." I heard my mom say and reached her hand for me. I heard some weird noises and my mother got impaled with a leg part of the mantis.

I started crying and yelling, seeing my friends getting killed, the people from space and as last.. Grievous. I was crying and yelling.

[End dream/nightmare]

I woke up crying and sweating. I didn't see anyone. I grabbed some comfortable clothes and dressed myself. Sith cloak on and put my phone in my pocket, just like my saber. I opened the door and saw dead Droids..

What happened here?..

The alarm was going off and I saw The Republic ships around our ship. I was searching for Grievous but no luck. Suddenly I saw Clone Troopers and shot me with a stun blaster.

I fell down....

When I woke u I saw I was in a jail. My hands up, and my legs kneeling on the ground. Where am I?

The door opened and I saw Obi-Wan, Mace Windu, Anakin and Ahsoka. What is going on?

"Why are you here, Jedi?" I ask sighing. I saw my phone and lightsaber on the table there, unattended. The looked at me, and looked at each other. "You are here, because you are a thread to us. We are playing it simple now, you answer whatever we ask and won't torture you, no answers and torture." Anakin said and sat in front of me.

"Let's see how long you can handle being around me." I say with a grin on my face, laughing like a maniac. They looked at me with stern faces. "Why are you working for Grievous, we scanned you, and you are not in the system. You aren't from a planet we know." Obi-Wan says and looks at me. 

I smiled at him laughing again. "Why not." I said and looked at them. I wanted to kill them. They turned on a sort electric thing and I bit my lip. Electric flowed through me like I got hit by lightning. I let out a few grunts and they stopped the progress.

"You won't get anything out me Jedi, I'm trained well enough." I said smiling looking at them. "I know all your dirty little secrets. Planning on attacking us, everything." I said looking down laughing again. I was going crazy. 

"If torturing you won't help, than we have to use the Force to make you talk." Mace Windu said and used this Jedi trick on me. "You will tell me who you are." He said and I laughed. "Won't work." I said and smiled at them.

He kept trying but I didn't even flinch. 

I heard shooting and yelling out the room and saw Grievous coming in the jail room smashing the Jedi away from me, freeing me from the grasp the weird thing had on me. I took my phone, saber and Jedi cloak from the table and ignited my saber, wanting to attack.

"We shouldn't attack here, in no time the room will be full of Troopers and we don't stand a change." Grievous said walking me to the door, Droids fighting for their life. We ran towards The Soulless one and we flew back to our ship. I was in a place I haven't seen yet.

"General, we could have take won!" I said and used my hands to make that dramatic move. "Y/N, we couldn't, we haven't got a plan, so they could have destroyed both of us." He said mad, coughing. I will kill the Jedi. No matter what.

"Y/N, they didn't hurt you did they?" Grievous asks looking at me. I looked at him and came closer to him. "They electrocuted me.. And wanted to Jedi torture me.." I said thinking about my past, what my dad has done to me. Anger build inside of me, but sadness took over and I sat on the ground head in my knees.

Grievous looked at me and patted my head. "It will be okay dear, we can fight them when we have they fighting techniques." He said and flew us both inside the Hangar Bay of The Invisible Hand. Droids arrived too, and two Magna Guards were waiting for us to step out. 

"How did you know where I was?" I ask looking away and him turning to me. "I followed the Republic ships and when I was in I heard something, I checked it out and saw you. The clones didn't knew what overcame them." He said laughing and coughed a little afterwards.

I smiled and stood up to follow him out. "How long have I been there?" I ask and looked at him with concerned eyes. He looked at me and down. "One day.. I wish I could have saved you sooner." He said walking faster almost impossible for me to keep up. We walked to the elevators again, one level down, back to my room.

"Thank you for saving me." I said and grabbed his hand. He looked at me with concerned eyes and his other hand, touching my hand. "I can't let my apprentice die.. You have been saving me, so I had to save you." He said and groaned bringing me into the room. 

I looked at his movements, but they were short, and messy instead of long and tidy. "General, what is wrong?" I ask and looked like a curious puppy. He looked at me and came closer. He grabbed my hand and put it on his chest. His heart was beating very fast.

"I thought I lost you there for good." He said with a part of softness in his voice. I teared up and hugged him tightly. "You will never lose me General, never." And pulled away. He cupped my cheek with his metal hand and rubbed it with his thumb. He was being his gentle self and I felt him smile.

"I will never doubt you, Y/N." He said and held with his other hand my hand. "Never." He added and closed his eyes a little. 

I felt a connection when he held my hand, a little electricity that connected us. Maybe because I was electrocuted and he was metal, but I took it on the positive side. 

"Let's make plans for the incoming attack?" He asked and looked at me with narrowed happy eyes. I smiled and playfully punched him. "Of course, I will grab my note book."

This days were crazy, and I didn't even remember much of it. I hardly remember that I got taken, it was clouded.. But the most crazy was I had slept for over a day! next time, I will be more alerted.

A/N -  add my insta @ savvi.x  for more, it's a private I will sometimes post updates <3