Over Protective

Y/N POV.

It was a few days after the training. He kept looking at me whenever he could. Sometimes it freaked me out. He was polite, and even tho I was only in underwear, he would never touch me, sometimes stare, but that's normal, right?

I was dressing myself in an oversized shirt and some suiting leggings and went to the bathroom, to shower. The shower was in the same room as the sink and the toilet, so chill. I turned on the shower and undressed, ready to get in.

Eventually under the shower, letting the warm water hit my soft, cold skin made me feel relaxed. I wanted to clear my face off water, but no towel to be seen.

"DROIDS!" I yelled and a few Droids walked in. "Yes sir?" A Droid asks and walked in front of the door. "I forgot my towel, can you please grab a big towel and a smaller one?" I ask politely waiting for them to return and give me the towels.

I was singing a little on a song I recently heard, and it was stuck inside my head. I was vibing to the music, while the Droids walked in. A Droid threw both of the towels over the door, so I could take them off if I was done.

As the footsteps left, I didn't notice anyone. No sound, nothing. The silence was killing me, so I decided to continue singing. 

The minutes felt like hours, and they felt amazing. The warm water making my body feel better, and my hair full in the soap, waiting to be washed out. After a small concert and washing my hair I decided to turn the shower off and to go get dressed. As soon as I put on the towel around my body, i slipped and it my head on the wall, making me unconscious.

I woke up by heavy metal steps on metal, and a cold feeling against my body. "Where am I?..." I ask softly trying to keep myself awake. I felt like throwing up. My stomach was turning itself so much, it started to feel like period.

"You fell in the shower, some Droids asked me to take a look." I heard a familiar intimidating raspy voice say. Grievous was carrying me in bridal style to the bedroom I suppose.

"General.. I feel sick." I say and started to cry for no reason. My head did hurt, and felt like throwing up. It felt worse until I heard a door open and felt the soft bed again. He made me sat up and some Droids came in with a cup of tea. 

"Dear, listen, you hit your head and blacked out. I will wait here, don't lay down and drink the tea as soon as you can. For now drink some water." He said and sat down at the foot end of the bed. I felt cared for and hardly fell scared. He looked at me with worried eyes, and he was twisting his fingers in a nervous motion.

I looked at him and than next to me on the huge king sized bed. There was place for two and I did want him next to me for now. It would feel great if he just laid down, sort of, and hugged me, or held me tight.

"Can you lay next to me until I feel better?" I ask with puppy eyes, still dizzy of the fall. He stood up and walked next to the other side and sat down on the bed next to me. He grabbed another blanket and wrapped it around my body, so I would be nice and warm.

He grabbed me and laid my head on his chest, making me feel comfortable. He was softly petting my head, and he rubbed my shoulders to make me feel less dizzy. I felt so comfortable under his touch. He took care of me, like I was dying.

He held me protectively and I drank my tea in the progress. I felt so warm, so safe and so.. vulnerable. I softly sobbed and he cleared my tears. "It's okay, dear. Drink your tea, and talk." He said wanting me to talk, since he was scared I would be gone again.

I nuzzled my head in his arm laying my head on his chest, sipping the still warm tea. "I feel so warm under your touch, have you taken care of a girl like me before?" I ask softly looking up at him, he looking back and showing more serious eyes. He rubbed my shoulder making me shudder at the touch.

"No, first time taking care of a girl at all." He said with a low groan in his voice, breathing hard. He moved the cup closer to my face, making me drink it all. He cares a lot. "General.. Is it okay for me to lay my head down, and close my eyes..?" I ask softly holding myself in a fetus position, ready to get comfortable.

"Y/N, you can't close your eyes for long. If you fall asleep, it's easy to black out again." He said in a worried voice making me sit up again. I felt tired, so dizzy and tired. I couldn't keep my eyes open, so I closed them for a few minutes. 

After a lot of shaking I woke up again. "Good, you're back again." He said in a stern voice. I notice the concern too, and looked softly placing a kiss on his forehead. "Don't worry, I am still alive." I said and looked away.

My cheeks heat up as I realized I just kissed him. I just kissed his forehead, and he didn't even hate me for it. He probably will, later.

"Why did you do that?" He asks as he checks my temperature with his hand. My forehead felt warm as he held his cold metal hand on my forehead. "Because I wanted to let you know, nothing is wrong." I said quick, thinking of the bad things he would say like : 'this isn't allowed' or 'stop that, we are nothing'. 

After a few minutes he stood up and walked over to my side, half leaning down. "Please take a rest again, your training with Dooku tomorrow will be long and difficult." Grievous said and I fell asleep again. 

A/N - hello there, new part, really fluffy! <3